What server you on?

Started by Particlemane, 2015 Aug 15, 00:03:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Particlemane

What it says on the tin.

I'm mostly on Griffonia, even though I have the worst ping there, because most of the people I know are there.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Meteorite

2015 Aug 15, 06:52:37 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 15, 08:00:10 by Meteorite
I've been running around Zebrica on day 1.  But I'll try to be on Griffonia now.  ^-^

EDIT: Having issues connecting to Griffonia for the moment.  Will be on Zebrica otherwise.

Spiralfeather

Lag and ping isn't a problem for me so I'll join you guys on Griffonia! :D

Known to some as Tourniquet!

SCS

I always join whichever one has the lowest ping at the time. The downside is that there aren't as many people around, but I want to be able to explore the game as much as I can during the OSWs. I absolutely love it so far. Amazing accomplishment, especially considering that the people working on this are doing it for free, as far as I know.

The only things I saw that I felt could be improved were pretty minor things. I'm pretty sure I first played LoE in 2012, maybe 2013, and the game has come a long way since then.

Go Up