previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Lets hope this isn't their idea of a pony game:

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 24, 13:16:21
Lets hope this isn't their idea of a pony game:

Spoiler: show

I wouldn't mind the graphics, I would just want a better plot and gameplay mechanics  ovO

Blues-Music

Graphics?No problem most of the good games are just pixelated platformers yet they beat most good graphic games like the people that say hur dur minecraft sucks because its graphics are squares lollololol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 24, 07:31:07
They're the same guys that worked on Earthworm Jim, Rayman, and Tom Clancy's games.

I have faith.

EDIT: Oh my god, they made Catz. This was like, my very first PC game.

amaweorjaowerjaoijweoira I LOVED CATZ. <3

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 24, 13:25:07
Graphics?No problem most of the good games are just pixelated platformers yet they beat most good graphic games like the people that say hur dur minecraft sucks because its graphics are squares lollololol

I hate those people. >:( Despite the graphics, Minecraft can still be difficult for your computer because it has to keep up with a completely interactive world made of millions of blocks. I mean, come on. And if you don't like the graphics, just get a darn HD texture pack.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Wandering Star

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 23, 12:30:50
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 23, 12:09:42
Finally. Gameloft won't half-flank this stuff, right? I'm really, really tired of Hasbro's half-flanked pony merch. :l And hopefully, Gameloft will be able to make stuff look like it's supposed to and not like...

(Twilight's face and Dash's giant chest)

(Dash's cutie mark is wrong)

^Mostly the kind of derpastrophe I'm talking about. That's from an interactive book app. It was a still image.

Mostly, Hasbro just pastes pre-drawn clipart on everything, and if they have to draw the pony, they half-flank it, and it ends up looking messed up.

What is that, it burns!!!   D:

This is what I am afraid to find from the hands of Gameloft. And, when I say something targeted a little more to us, I am not meaning a violent game or something like that. In fact, I would have multiple orgasms if Gameloft makes something like Pony Platforming Project. (To those who doesn't know what I am talking about, check this link: http://www.dragon-mango.com/ponygame/colgate.htm )

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Jun 24, 19:16:22
Finally. Gameloft won't half-flank this stuff, right? I'm really, really tired of Hasbro's half-flanked pony merch. :l And hopefully, Gameloft will be able to make stuff look like it's supposed to and not like...

^Mostly the kind of derpastrophe I'm talking about. That's from an interactive book app. It was a still image.

Mostly, Hasbro just pastes pre-drawn clipart on everything, and if they have to draw the pony, they half-flank it, and it ends up looking messed up.

This is what I am afraid to find from the hands of Gameloft. And, when I say something targeted a little more to us, I am not meaning a violent game or something like that. In fact, I would have multiple orgasms if Gameloft makes something like Pony Platforming Project. (To those who doesn't know what I am talking about, check this link: http://www.dragon-mango.com/ponygame/colgate.htm )

... She can control time... but she wants to be a dentist instead. :I Ummm.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Can't rule the rule the time space with bad hygiene  =P

Blues-Music

Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Jun 24, 19:16:22

BEST GAME EVER.
Refferences to the show colgates voice fits perfectly in the cave you have a feeling of fear of death ,and the player feels responsible for all deaths because of the great controls ,and powers.

Book Smarts

I liked the applejack platform project more, the controls for colgate are a little off for me

Rissian

I played tons of that colgate game it really made me miss old school platformers which you don't see much of nowadays I'd hope that gameloft would make something like that but it's unlikely, as show based games rarely turn out good unless fans make them.

(PS has anyone tried constantly talking to Zecora over and over again it gets pretty funny. in the colgate game.  :D )

Go Up