Discord's Army/Order of Discord [Herd]

Started by KendallBunny, 2013 Jul 10, 23:05:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KendallBunny

2013 Jul 10, 23:05:11 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 03, 11:25:21 by KendallBunny
Welcome! This herd isn't quite like any other, I have to warn you. Royal authorities don't enjoy our company very much. Why, you ask? Well, it's simple, really. There often seems to be chaos and confusion when we come around. This is Discord's army, what else would you expect? We don't intend to cause harm to anypony, we just want to enjoy ourselves.

After all, what fun is there in making sense?

Even though we are a herd that influences disharmony, we have two rules. The first is to follow the forum/game rules and be nice to everypony. The second is to.. have fun! Remember that in the end we are all friends here.

So, you want to join? Splendid. We always are open to new members who are just as chaotic as ourselves! You'll just have to fill out a little form with your OC's information and you'll get in.

Name:
Special Talent:
Reason you want in:

The only reason I would have to kick you out would be if you break the rules (constantly), are rude, or you start unnecessary drama (This tends to happen. A lot.). Don't worry about having to be online a lot, or even at all. It doesn't really matter to me.

This herd doesn't officially start until the game is released, but I might as well recruit some members now!

Spoiler:  What we do • show

This herd is all about having fun, making friends, and occasionally roleplaying. We will do quests together, and sometimes I will make up some quests for us to do as a group! We will also have parties, gatherings, and meetings for the herd. We will have some roleplays, but you don't have to roleplay to be in the group. Everything is entirely optional. If you need a group that isn't strict on rules and provides freedom to the member to attend what they want to attend, then you have found the right herd.

Spoiler:  Members • show

*Pyromancer - Head of Chaos
*Bolt Tail

Spoiler:  Banner! • show
[/URL]

"Looks like we might be due for a big ol' storm of chaos!"

SolarStorm

May I join?  ^-^

OC Info:

Name: Bolt Tail
Race: Unicorn
Special Talent: Advance knowledge of machinery
Reason you want in: It'll be fun to make some friends and join a group, and this seems like a great group.

KendallBunny

Quote from: SolarStorm on 2013 Jul 11, 20:12:59
May I join?  ^-^

OC Info:

Name: Bolt Tail
Race: Unicorn
Special Talent: Advance knowledge of machinery
Reason you want in: It'll be fun to make some friends and join a group, and this seems like a great group.

Okay, putting you on the list now  ^-^

SolarStorm

2013 Jul 12, 10:01:41 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 01, 14:15:51 by SolarStorm
Quote from: KendallBunny on 2013 Jul 12, 08:37:42

Okay, putting you on the list now  ^-^

Thank you! I am glad to join this herd  :)

Edit: Excuse me, if I may, can I transfer to Unicornia?

KendallBunny

I'm closing this herd, as it is very inactive and I'm focusing completely on Unicornia.

Go Up