The Haylanders

Started by Ozzy, 2012 May 11, 23:43:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ozzy

2012 Jul 05, 09:36:33 #60 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 18:36:09 by Ozzy
Quote from: Zilla on 2012 Jul 05, 06:08:21
It is Thursday today! And you know what that means fellow Haylanders! Er... you don't? Well basically, we burn/blow up things and get thingumbobs, doohickeys, etc.

We are mercenaries, we accept payment in hats *nod*

Also, we now have a logo/crest/icon/whatever you would like to call it

The Credit for the excellent symbol of our sheer dominance herd goes to Mr. Darkling.

Zilla

Three cheers for Darkling! (Whose drawing I use for my desktop).
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Ozzy

Hawk

I made this for Darkling :3

Blues-Music

Applications are open so....

OC Name and race:Blues Music.Earth pony
Forum Name:Blues-Music
Age:Pony years?21.If its real years then tell me ,and i'l edit the application
Level of Activity:I can be on almost every day.I have nothing I need to do.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a herd that's small.I know in the first post it says you're aiming to be bigger ,but since you open ,and close applications I hoped that this will be small until alpha is out so the in game world becomes bigger to spread the herd throughout the map so I don't have a problem with it growing afterwards.Long story short i'm looking for a herd that's small until now I also saw that this herd loves TF2.
Any other notes you wish to add:

Ozzy

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 19, 10:03:21
Applications are open so....

OC Name and race:Blues Music.Earth pony
Forum Name:Blues-Music
Age:Pony years?21.If its real years then tell me ,and i'l edit the application
Level of Activity:I can be on almost every day.I have nothing I need to do.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a herd that's small.I know in the first post it says you're aiming to be bigger ,but since you open ,and close applications I hoped that this will be small until alpha is out so the in game world becomes bigger to spread the herd throughout the map so I don't have a problem with it growing afterwards.Long story short i'm looking for a herd that's small until now I also saw that this herd loves TF2.
Any other notes you wish to add:

Hmm..Yes, yes, everything seems to be in order here, most excellent, Blues Music!

Welcome to the Haylanders!

Go Up