Friends:
MINE! SCREW YALL! *Grabs and leaves Skype call*

Best Friends:
"Let's all divide it-"
"MINE!" *grabs logs off*

Family (cousins to be exact):
[Censored Racial and offensive language] *Grabs and goes MIA from life*

Story of my loot life.....

If I ever find rare loot in TF2, I'll give it to you. ;)
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Stars

When you have an N64 but realize your memory pack is theoretically destroyed @.@

How will I play castlevania now!?

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Aug 24, 11:24:20
when I glitch into a wall...

This right here is me every once in awhile when playing Warframe :U
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Teal Turken

The Wandering Magus

when I try to construct a building and find out at the last moment I'm out of materials
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Aug 23, 04:43:54
When you download a game just to find out your computer can't run it..... D:
Minecraft was that for my big brother.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

being stuck between a dead end and a monster

Randam Saiko

When I aimed straight at the enemy's head for a headshot (sniper rifle) and they glitch, eating my bullet.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

narwhaliagames

sniper joes any megaman player knows what I mean
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

Anyway, on topic:

Inability to swim

When, in your team of 6, 3 of them fall behind in level while the other 3 boost ahead because of too many type effectivenesses in a row. I'm talkin to you, type-themed Pokémon gyms!

So many battles in a row before you can get to another Pokémon center.

Annoying rival battles that take 10 tries to beat.

When you start running out of money, and you need revives and potions for the gym leader.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 24, 22:04:47
When you start running out of money, and you need revives and potions for the gym leader.
every elite four battle this happens
ay i'm no longer using this site

BerserkerBrony

Facing a dino team on primal carnage consisting of 5+ carnos.

Coffee Rush

When you don't have enough ways to spend your money, thus giving you no insentive to make money!
Least I can use a ropedart/hidden blade combination for fun...
My OC can be found here!

The Stars

So, playing DeadSpace one, I'm very low on HP and I didn't conserve enough money to keep an extra med pack just in case, and so I finally find a small med pack, but the problem is 3 necromorphs, one of them being a bloated one just started converging on my location and I just took that as the game flipping a massive bird my way xD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

the dark gods

2013 Aug 25, 01:53:51 #1075 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 25, 01:57:47 by the dark gods
I'm Playing Just Cause, basically Grand Theft Auto, destabilizing a fascist government edition, the game uses the save points system despite being a open world game, despite this, it's still pretty fun, if the save points are pretty scarce, as in they're kilometers away from each other.

So I'm liberating a city from the government, it's my first large city, first large scale engagement, before the heaviest vehicle I saw was a jeep with a machine gun mounted on it and a attack chopper, and the heaviest weapon anyone carried was a small machine gun, this time? There where tanks EVERYWHERE, people had RPGs and grenade launchers, this was no longer a battle I could slaughter the enemy on foot. So once I killed enough troops (well half the kill bar, the other half was done by the NPCs duking it out for me) to be able to capture their flag (and liberate the city) I realize it's on the other end of town, half a kilometer away. So I bolt for it, mad dash, you know, and I do pretty well, the forest had maybe 6 dudes, half of whom are on my side, and the helicopter firing inaccurate shots at me, once I reach back into the city, I realize staying on the open rode would be suicide with the constant explosives going of everywhere, tanks blasting away at infantry, and the helicopters having a open field to turn me into Swiss cheese, so I run into the alley ways, too small for tanks, chopper can only hit me from 2 angles, and I'm only a 150 meters away from the flag, about to win right? So I have to dash out of the alleys and across the street to get to the next area for my to make my way through, and wouldn't you know it a rebel truck passes a foot infront of me, just about to crush me, but it misses so I don't slow down....and the very next moment, I get crushed under the treads of a tank, despite having like 90% left, just a 100 meters away from victory.
In a battle with RPGs, grenades, tanks, and helicopters, what kills me? Not looking both ways before I cross the road.
thank you Sky Sketch

Randam Saiko

In LoL, I main support and 75% of the time I have to deal with this:

ADC: OMG YOU SUCK SO MUCH. WORST SUPPORT EVER. GO DIE IN A HOLE USELESS SELFISH SCUMBAG. ONLY THINKS ABOUT YOURSELF.

And in my mind I just wanna say the follow below but ain't no body got time to type all that during a fight.

Yep, i'm just a support. The only role that's made to dedicate EVERYTHING for YOU. Spend all my money just to buy wards for YOU, give all all of the cs to YOU, block enemy skill shots for YOU, heal and shield YOU non-stop, and make sure YOU don't die. Now listen you whiney, self centered, brat, you better shut up and be grateful you got SOMEBODY watching your back. Do you see someone watching top's back?, mid's?, Junglers?, If you want Me to dedicate myself to YOU, then quit giving momma all this back talk.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Tiger

When you KNOW you're going to get stuck at a certain part of a storyline, and you know you have to train and level up a lot to get past it  :I

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Zaner

Games that you can literally get stuck on halfway through the storyline because you put your level up points in the wrong place.

As a great game reviewer once said: "Oh no, it looks like you put all your points into scratching your bum to get past that itchy trouser section. Too bad you'll never see those enemies again and all the enemies from now on are only weak to nose-picking. Better luck next time!"

Azure

Loading up an old game that you haven't played for months that uses the internal clock.

Spoiler: show

I can't do this. ;_;
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Go Up