The super duper (possibleybitoffmorethanIcanchew) Minecraft build

Started by KoalaLover99, 2013 May 04, 16:18:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KoalaLover99

SO

What is this build I speak of? Well a while ago I thought of the idea of a kingdom that I wanted to build, that was always feuding against another kingdom. Meanwhile there is another kingdom which sits on the side that kinda just sits there (hehe).

About a month ago I found an awesome seed that had a collection of large islands, so I put my idea into practice. For themes I thought what were polar opposites of each other and could be like a religion that each kingdom was based around.

The obvious choice was the sun and the moon  :]

I've started with the moon kingdom, and this is what I have got so far:

Spoiler: This is the start of the holy city evensong, and one of the biggest cities in the moon nation • show

Spoiler: Near Evensong, there is this flagship, which I have yet to name • show

I'll be updating this regularly so you can see what I have done

I would like some feedback and ideas on what to build next please  :D

P.S. Whoever knows what the cathedral in Evensong is based off gets a cookie

Chishio Kunrin

*Claps*
Better than anything I can build. I'm a lot better at interiors than actual buildings. I'm probably gonna work on that, though.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Billow Pillow

Nicely done.  Though reminds me of my Equestrian Battleship.  Which was essentially just a giant sphere, inside it was essentially a miniature kingdom with a large power generator all around the middle part of the spheres, with a giant core system that went down and below to both sides of the ship.  Was a massive airship, and even had two different sides to it, one side was the sun and the other side was the moon.  Would of been our spawn on the tekkit server, but then the map file got corrupted.  Basically... good times.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 04, 17:55:40
*Claps*
Better than anything I can build. I'm a lot better at interiors than actual buildings. I'm probably gonna work on that, though.

Yeah, I'm stuck in the vicious cycle of interior-exterior. I make the exterior look good, and the interior looks terrible and vice versa  :s. I think the cathedral in evensong is the only thing I made that has both a good interior and exterior.

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 May 04, 22:31:06
Nicely done. -snip-

So it was a giant archology airship? That sound epic  *-*

Anyway, here is my first update on the build:

Roads

Spoiler: Little things, but makes everything look much better • show

New foundations

Spoiler: This is the base of a new building in Evensong, the observatory • show

Fine details

Spoiler: On the gardens outside the cathedral, I raised the corners for aesthetics • show

Need Help!

Spoiler: In the building next to the cathedral there is a library, and there is a large area which I have no idea what to put there • show

I need ideas on what to put there :)

DANKE!

KoalaLover99

Update 2:

This took a while. I don't know why but it did.

Observatory is finished!

Spoiler: show

Now moving outside the monk's district. I've run out of space there. There is a large flat plain that I will probably put flats and lower-wealth houses.

HerpyDooves

Wow, your pretty good at MC building. I'm loving the kingdom. ;)

KoalaLover99

TwilightNight

I'm not very good at building things in minecraft, but do you still need an idea for what should go in that empty space?

If so, you might want to put a study area of some sort. Also, what texture pack are you using? It's awesome too...

KoalaLover99

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 10, 14:59:37
I'm not very good at building things in minecraft, but do you still need an idea for what should go in that empty space?

If so, you might want to put a study area of some sort.

I quite like that idea  ^-^

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 10, 14:59:37Also, what texture pack are you using? It's awesome too...

The texture pack is Exirecraft

Anyway, even though I said I'd finished in this district, I had some extra room and built this ceremonial platform

Edit:

I was thinking for a bit, would this make a good rp story? -.-

KoalaLover99

I've started preparing the area for new buildings, I also had a bit of a cow infestation (I got rid of most of them)

Go Up