What Pony should I cosplay as?

Started by Melody Rose, 2012 Jun 06, 22:13:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Melody Rose

You prolly don't know me, well actually hardly know me but my name is ***** Rose or just say Melody.

I also prolly won't have much to reply to me which is ok, I'm like a Fluttershy sometimes. Actually I'm like a mix of a Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie added with a hint of Twilight Sparkle buuuut I'm just getting off topic.

Anyways there a convention coming up and been wondering what to cosplay as, and which a pony from MLP FiM. Since I know the show so well I could actually get into the character but I don't know who I would want to be. The only two I know wouldn't fit me so well would be Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash, though it would be fun being Dashie.

The characters I would like to try would be:

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Derpy Hooves
Luna

and I would say Trixie but I don't think I could get into much character with her. Though I love Trixie (fanbase trixie)

If you reply I would be highly grateful, and any questions don't be shy.

It's not like me to bite somepony, though I been itching to bite something. 

Chishio Kunrin

If you have blonde hair, then you can more easily cosplay Derpy. Most of the cosplays would need wigs. I don't know, honestly. Maybe you should put pieces of paper with their names written on them into a hat and draw one randomly. :D

I do have one thing to suggest for sure, though! Once you pick the pony you want to cosplay, the #1 place I suggest for getting ears, a horn, or wings is YayaHan: http://yayahan.bigcartel.com/
The ears are pretty good quality. I have a pair of fox/wolf ears from them myself. ^-^ I think they're made of hard plastic, and the headband is an elastic, so it sets the ears perfectly on your head and can hide better in your hair. The unicorn horn is on an elastic headband too.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Melody Rose

Hehe thank you~
Anyways my sis just gave me the most fun-tastic awesomness 20% more cooler idea I wish I thought of because it's something i love listening too so much. I should try cosplaying as DJPon3!! But also suggested either Pinkie Pie, and I can somewhat a Pinkie pie impression even for an azian. Weird, I never met my sister but it seems we have many in common, she's the reason why I started watching mlp fim.
But still I'll give thought before running to conclusions, I want this to be a special 18th year for me since my bday 6 days after the convention.
But I still thnx you very much for where to get the items, I been looking for stuff like that.

Go Up