Hey whats up?

Started by ZephyrStormwing, 2013 Dec 16, 09:48:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZephyrStormwing

Hey what's going on?  Nifty place you all have here.  Anyway the name is Zephyr Stormwing, Zephyr is just fine though.  I've recently heard about Legend of Equestria a few days ago and thought that a 3-D MLP MMO would be right up my alley.  So if you couldn't tell, I play games from time to time.  I've been gaming since I was a small child but took an interest in MMO's at an early age.  I started off playing Ultima Online (Yeah I know, that is showing my age a bit) and several others including Dark Age of Camelot (Personal Favorite), WoW, SW: Galaxies, Everquest, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars and SW: The Old Republic just to name a few.  The world of MMO gaming has treated me well and I'm hoping I can use those experiences here.  I'm looking for a friendly gaming atmosphere and what better place than among my fellow MLP fans! 

If you must know some additional info about me, I'm a bit of a musician, been playing guitar for a while now.  Styles of music range from Blues, Funk, Jazz and everything in between but, my heart is in Metal.  So I'm a metal head brony, you don't see many of us around. 

I started watching the show around the middle of season 2.  To be honest I have heard of the brony community before and didn't really know what to think of but my daughter goaded me into watching the show.  I have no regrets.  Upon delving deeper in I have seen some amazing stuff from fellow bronies, running the gambit of animation, music, art and I was smitten.  Before it is asked, I don't officially have a favorite pony, all of them are great and its hard to pick which qualities I like the most.  If hard pressed though (Possible pun?) I would say I relate to Applejack the most.

So in the meantime, if any of you want to game on Steam or the Xbox 360, send me a PM.  Anyway, before this gets to long winded, I just wanted to hello and introduce myself! 

TL;DR
The name is Zephyr, I play games, I play music and I ramble.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

ZephyrStormwing

Hey thanks for the welcome you two.  I'll be sure to read the rules and all that good jazz. Looking forward to meeting more of you in the community.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Firey

Greetings comrade!   :]

Welcome aboard! Have a great time here during your stay!   :3
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up