rate the avatar above you

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Jun 02, 00:12:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

100/10
That avatar fits you perfectly!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Ramisha

Yay!
also this one won't be squished when you put it
Spoiler: show

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Firey

The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

HunterOfTheDark

9.999989/10
Huh, it appears that my next to last decimal point is broken...broken...cookie...broken.
Huh, my next to last echo is broken too  ovO
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

lemongrass

Ramisha

I did I did! :D
11/10 because I just noticed the same background color is in your avatar and your signature so it's like they're a part of the same... hmm... something... same universe? I dunno.

lemongrass

OOOH it's really good!
It is like a slightly green-y sky!
1000000/2
Because of the adorableness!

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Mr. Gency

The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Infestissumam

When in the real world am I ever going to need chemistry or math or the English language?

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

alexandas

bluefinity out of blue.
And thank you!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Dec 25, 23:48:55 #1076 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 29, 22:45:46 by Prismatic
Bluefinity out of blue? I take it you really like Rainstorm or something.

10/10

Post Merge

Rainstorm used one Revive!
I'm back

lemongrass

9/10...
Don't really like the new one as much as the old one... Still cute though!

Grizzly

8/10, adorable ^-^

and i think i'll have a new avatar ready tomorrow, a holiday avatar :3 yeah i know its a bit late but i just didn't feel like doing it sooner.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

Yes, this one isn't the best, just made it to be cute and funny. Probs won't last as long. But I like it.

10/10
I'm back

Go Up