"How to Explain Bronydom" A short video I found

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Sep 14, 02:59:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

WARNING!
The beginning might cause your eyes and ears to bleed profusely, and you may beg for it to stop. If such symptoms occur, please fastforward to a more manageable part.

I really wanna make a compilation video of all the awesome parts of FiM that show its true nature and why we love the show. I might do that if I can get all of the episodes and have some patience... and probably have the time to watch every single episode over again so I don't miss any good parts.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

This is something I need to show my cousin one of these days he probably thinks the show was the first one. I couldn't take much of the beginning in that video or the fact that was the old Pinkie Pie in the first minute because of how radically different it was.  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

She talked with a lithp, and she wath a baby who couldn't even walk on her hoofth. :P And she was a girly girl. Blegh.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 14, 03:23:04
She talked with a lithp, and she wath a baby who couldn't even walk on her hoofth. :P And she was a girly girl. Blegh.

Yeah she was nothing like the new Pinkie Pie everyone loves.

I also question the physics of the way she crawled I'm pretty sure she was bending her front hooves the wrong way.  :I

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Book Smarts

Pinkalicious day  :l , I'm so glad Lauren Faust changed the design and quality of My Little Pony

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 26, 21:23:38
Pinkalicious day  :l , I'm so glad Lauren Faust changed the design and quality of My Little Pony

Me too. :c No more noodle hair. X3

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 26, 23:48:26

noodle wha?  o_O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 27, 00:12:50

noodle wha?  o_O

I've heard the old style of manes and tails described as noodle hair. lol

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 27, 00:29:11
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 27, 00:12:50

noodle wha?  o_O

I've heard the old style of manes and tails described as noodle hair. lol

Princess_Luna

G4 is good its not like G3 when all they ever do is "hehehe its all about rainbows and butterflys!" *
Rub some bacon on it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 27, 09:23:50
G4 is good its not like G3 when all they ever do is "hehehe its all about rainbows and butterflys!" *

Exactly. One thing that makes G4 good is that there's actually conflict. Even in comedy movies and shows, there's usually a conflict of some kind.

Lary

2012 Sep 27, 13:10:47 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 27, 13:15:53 by Lary
Some fans seem to disregard G1. There was far more violent conflict in the cartoon from the 80's than G4 has now.

Let's just say standards weren't as strict back then...

Spoiler: To give you an idea... • show

(The reason the text looks edited is because the original was not written in english)
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

PPBG

I find it disappointing that I could only get through 30 seconds of the video before I was like,
" Make it STOP!"
So yea, love being able to fast forward.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

PrincessButton

2012 Sep 27, 19:17:31 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 27, 19:20:34 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 14, 02:59:35

I really wanna make a compilation video of all the awesome parts of FiM that show its true nature and why we love the show. I might do that if I can get all of the episodes and have some patience... and probably have the time to watch every single episode over again so I don't miss any good parts.

^ click. I guess I can't embed it because when I do it says invalid... like this:

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

2012 Sep 27, 20:19:36 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 27, 20:39:44 by Trege
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 27, 19:17:31

^ click. I guess I can't embed it because when I do it says invalid... like this:

I think that video was posted in the animations topic, I love the Trumpet part.  :D
Spoiler: show

PrincessButton

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 27, 20:19:36
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 27, 19:17:31

I think that video was posted in the animations topic, I love the Trumpet part.  :D

Oh yay you made it work. :D I love this video.  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up