Any military/ex-military bronies here?

Started by Blue Shield, 2014 Apr 24, 02:55:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

I was wondering if there were any military bronies here on LoE that I could talk to every now and again. I haven't been registered long, but so far, I seem to be the only one... I'm a former Airman in the USAF and an Afghanistan war veteran, though the story behind that is rather depressing, so I'm not gonna go into detail about it... But anyone here military? :o

ccchekov

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Apr 24, 02:55:54
I was wondering if there were any military bronies here on LoE that I could talk to every now and again. I haven't been registered long, but so far, I seem to be the only one... I'm a former Airman in the USAF and an Afghanistan war veteran, though the story behind that is rather depressing, so I'm not gonna go into detail about it... But anyone here military? :o

well, i was a girl scout once.
: ^)

Blue Shield

Well... I was asking for something more like people who served in the Armed Forces... Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, stuff like that...

ccchekov

: ^)

Blue Shield

S_Realm

Mmm I thought Army vets had their own group on the interwebs somewhere called the War Horses?

Blue Shield

I wasn't aware of that honestly. But then again, you did say Army, so that might only be as much... I was Air Force.

AaronMk

I know plenty of army people... But that probably accounts to nothing here.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Blue Shield

Well darn. Thanks for that though. I appreciate it. :)

xxboeing777xx

I am US Army ROTC.  My current rank is Private First Class
ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Warglebargle

Not military, but was CCF cadet (RN). For those commissioned here, I'd just like to say thanks for your service. However much or little you do in your services, it does make a difference.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Reginald27

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Apr 24, 02:55:54

Funny you say airman, im an A1C in the airforce at this time i have been in for only half a year but i plan on making this y life, its nice to see another military member (have you ever looked for FOB equestria, they are a group that looks for military bronies)
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

PurifiedAspects

You know that your services were sworn to secrecy and to be kept private
What aesthetic

Mizuki

My dad retired from the military, but he's not a brony.

I did have a military ID for a little while, does that count? O:

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up