Dinosaurs Land (Jump-in)

Started by Julien999, 2015 May 23, 13:11:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

zendayafan111

They ran off as the two reptiles fought. When got to a clearing that's when she stopped, " Alright I think we're safe... " she huffed.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : thank you now tell me what is this place exactly and where is ponyville?
Magic...

zendayafan111

Misaki looked around, " Well, I'm afraid there is no Ponyville, " she said frowning
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : what?? but all my friends what about ?...
Magic...

zendayafan111

" It appears we have been transported to the past, " Misaki stated. " I don't know how, but we did. Those reptiles we saw, weren't dragons, they were dinosaurs. They went extinct 231 million years ago. "
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : well i guess we have no choice but to make a place to live (even though i hate terra nova i had to get idea from somewhere)
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"So if you there can control plants, can you grow trees? If so then we can get some wood!"
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : where do we start?
Magic...

annosrules

A hat flies through the rift, followed by a burgundy earth pony stallion with bright green eyes and a brown tail and mane. While the hat lands gracefully, the pony lands with an audible thud and grunt.
(I wont be able to post again for a couple of ours...)

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 May 23, 19:40:48 #29 Last Edit: 2015 May 23, 23:38:47 by GoldenTerrabyte
"Oh look. Another pony. Why are so many ponies popping up here? Am I the only one here who's not a pony? Like, besides the dinosaurs? Ah well, I probably better go out and explore. I always like discovering new places. Seems like I have no shortage of places to explore."
I'm back

zendayafan111

Misaki blinks, well yeah, but I can only make small ones, she grows a small tree about the size of an average mare. i still need to learn how to get fruits on them though...
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

"That's good. Hopefully you'll be able to make enough wood for a small shelter at least. Now, I'll be off to explore. Anyone who cares to join me is welcome."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Okay then. Since your magic seems to be at a loss at the moment, I'll do my best to keep ya safe should any more dinosaurs attack, which they probably will." Doro said starting to walk. "I like your mane, by the way. It looks nice."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : why thank you my dear
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yeah, being a wolf I don't have one. I do got a tail though, as you can see."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : i see anyway where should we go
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Whatever direction you feel like. Wherever we go is bound to be interesting!"
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : let me see *she glows her horn * that way to the east
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Alrighty then. Let's head to the east." he said as he started walking east.
I'm back

Go Up