Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

It is nice to meet you aswell, I am sorry if I came across as rude, its in my disposition to be a bit weird at first
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Greyscaleisme

^-^ Yay! I'm glad we're on good terms, is there anything you want to do before I leave?

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Jun 02, 01:59:00 #23 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 02, 02:37:47 by DawnsEmbrace
Ah, the beach!  What a wonderful place to be. 
The sand that gets stuck in your hooves; the sun that shines brightly in your eyes; the ponies who are much too nosy for their own good. 
Fantaisie Casquette muttered to himself. "...Ugh...I promised myself I wouldn't sour this trip.  Cheer up!  You'll make a sale or two, I'm sure.  In fact..."

He eyed a few prospective customers who were on the beach at this very moment.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

Grey notices a stallion over by the edge of the beach, he looks rather agitated so he must be stressed. She thinks to herself "I wonder what he is so upset about? Maybe something happened to him, I should probably ask if he is okay, but that might be weird so I'll keep my distance until he makes contact.

alexandas

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 02, 01:59:00
Ah, the beach!  What a wonderful place to be. 
The sand that gets stuck in your hooves; the sun that shines brightly in your eyes; the ponies who are much too nosy for their own good. 
Fantasie Casquette muttered to himself. "...Ugh...I promised myself I wouldn't sour this trip.  Cheer up!  You'll make a sale or two, I'm sure.  In fact..."

He eyed a few prospective customers who were on the beach at this very moment.

Ayffor walks towards said pony and smiles at him / her.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

DawnsEmbrace

Fantaisie stands up, straightens his hat, and puts on one of his patented smiles.

He faces the mare, and says brightly:
"Good morning, my dear.  Lovely day, isn't it?"
<br />

alexandas

Yes, it is, sir!!  How are you?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Shadow Mare

((This RP has no death/murder/etc? Just clean fun?))

Greyscaleisme

2014 Jun 02, 02:25:39 #29 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 02, 02:29:28 by Greyscaleisme
Grey watches the interaction between Ayffor and the mystery stallion with interest as she walks back to the ocean to cool off.

Post Merge

((Nothing like that Shadow, just friends playing))

Colt Zero

Giving a sniff of the crisp ocean air, Olivine idly traces her hooves through the white sands, analyzing as the ocean-water moistened grains give quite easily underneath them. "Honestly, I'm not sure I'll ever understand why ponies can be so attracted to the beach." Giving a another sniff she grumbles, "I swear I can smell the fish from here."

Greyscaleisme

Grey is floating on her back when she sees the new pony on the beach, deciding to be friendly she swims over to her and says "hello! I am grey, who are you?"

Shadow Mare

((Cool, I'll join))

*As the various ponies of the beach were enjoying themselves, 6 baby dragons were carrying beach stuff*

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Jun 02, 02:24:00
Yes, it is, sir!!  How are you?

Responding to the mares attitude, Fantaisie puts a little extra spring in his speech.

"Well, certainly better now that I've some company.  If I'm honest, beaches aren't my favorite venue."

He looks up, as if only just noticing how bright the day is.

"My, it's rather sunny today, is it not?  Oh my stars! And don't you look terribly overheated!  You wouldn't mind a hat too terribly, I should think.  Would you my dear?  I've just the perfect sun-hat for you."
<br />

Shadow Mare

*The six dragons were moving through the packed crowd on the beach looking for a spot to put their stuff down and set up*

alexandas

Ayffor considers his offer for a few seconds and then thinks:  Well, why not?

Hmm, sure!  How much does it cost?

Yeah, Shadow, just happy fun, and no being rude or Citrus kicks you out, basically.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Greyscaleisme

Grey decides she has been in the ocean long enough, as she leaves she overhears Ayffor and the mysterious stallion talking, but she has no need for hats and decides to just go home.

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Jun 02, 02:51:04 #37 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 02, 02:57:05 by DawnsEmbrace
"Oh, no charge, my dear.  I'm not in my shop, so no bits are required."

Fan uses a very light spell, hardly any glimmer at all from his horn.
-POP-
A sun-hat appears in the air, and levitates down onto Ayffors head.

"My goodness, I believe I've quite forgotten to ask your name, or give mine for that matter.  Sincerest apologies, mine is Fantaisie Casquette."

Fantaisie notices the mare trotting off the beach, and her tragic lack of headware.
Though she looks too determined, and being hassled by some other mare, so he decides against approach.
<br />

Colt Zero

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Jun 02, 02:33:00
Grey is floating on her back when she sees the new pony on the beach, deciding to be friendly she swims over to her and says "hello! I am grey, who are you?"

Turning to the mare addressing her, Olivine replies. "Ah... Hello miss Grey. My name is Olivine Ellva. I-" Giving another rather flustered sniff of the air followed by a snarl, she reaches into a saddebag strapped to her side, just below her wing. Pulling her head back out with an almost elegant 'ptooie' she spits out a gleaming perfume bottle into a free hoof. She gives Grey another glance. "You don't mind if I apply some perfume, do you? The ocean air would be nice if it weren't for all the musky odors left by those slimy fish, and I just can't stand smelling it!"

(sorry for how long this reply took)

alexandas

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 02, 02:51:04
"Oh, no charge, my dear.  I'm not in my shop, so no bits are required."

Fan uses a very light spell, hardly any glimmer at all from his horn.
-POP-
A sun-hat appears in the air, and levitates down onto Ayffors head.

"My goodness, I believe I've quite forgotten to ask your name, or give mine for that matter.  Sincerest apologies, mine is Fantaisie Casquette."

Oh thank you very much!  My name is Ayffor Effort!  Nice to meet you!  She extends her hoof for a shaking.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up