S.S. Celebrate RP Sign Up and OOC

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 May 30, 01:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

GoldenTerrabyte

I'll post when I can, I've been a bit busy!
I'm back

FakeSmile

No worries! The thread
will always be here.
cc:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Naura

2015 Jun 01, 15:17:41 #23 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 02, 06:50:46 by Naura
Spoiler: Three Ocs • show

Name: Hyper
Species: Extra fluffy Earth Pony
Background story:
Spoiler: show
Hyper had never liked being around other ponies, they were all so easy to fool. He lived in Ponyville, on the streets, where he used his talent to make ponies give him coins for random stuff he found on the streets, which let him never go hungry, or without water. This particular day, he was out on the market area, selling small rocks he found in the ditch. He got some coins, but knew that his ability could only give him so much for something like that, the more value things had, the more he could make the ponies he sold them too pay him. While thinking about this, he bumped into a young mare. She was lime green and had a red bow in her hair, a pretty red bow. His instincts quickly made him try to get the bow from her, so he could sell it to somepony else. He put on his poker face and asked her with a voice without any emotion:
"I like your bow, can I buy it?" Then the mare did something unusual, she gave him a puzzled look, and said, with a slightly annoyed tone:
"Uh, no, its special to me." Hypers eyes lit up. This was the first pony to ever say no to him when it came to buying and selling things. Finally somepony that wasn't completely stupid. He needed to stay with this mare.
"I am homeless, I live with you now, okay?" Hyper grunted and jumped into the cart she had behind her. She opend her mouth, but quickly closed it again. He smiled and was a little confused over her not protesting. He got to know her name was Naura, weird name, and that she was a foalsitter, but at the time only took care of two other fillies. When they got to her home, he was introduced to them. The youngest one, Syringa Scent, was so young she couldn't spreak, but she didn't fall for him wanting to buy any of her toys. The older one though, Bright Grace, was a real sport nerd. She was fun to tease, but also good at pranks, so they got along, even if they fought most of the time. He stopped using his ability, and almost never left the house, since he had never been as well treated anywhere else.

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): He likes playing games, winning arguments, and teasing Grace. He is a bit of a clutz, happy when he gets his way, but is otherwise described with a "meh" personality.
Appearance:

Talent/CutieMark: Three coins, he got some kind of magic so he just needs to tell a pony "Look at this lovely piece of hay, only 20 bits" And they will want to buy it, he really doesn't like to use it though.

Name: Bright Grace
Species: Pegasi
Background (Optional): A young filly who's parents had to go away to another town for some months because of work, but they couldn't take her with them for the time, so they put her with a earth pony who was going to be her foalsitter, a pony named Naura. Bright now lives with the mare in Naura's little cottage in everfree forest, playing and having fun with Naura and others. She loves playing nice jokes on ponies she knows, is stubborn and helpful. She loves going down to the beach and picking pretty shells that she can make into necklace's she gives out to friends.
PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): She likes the ocean, sports, friends, playing jokes on ponies, singing, flying and playing.
Her personality is dazzling, quick, golly, she is always up for a good match or game, preferably in the air, and is a bad loser.
Appearance: Eye Color and Accessories: Dark pink and a tassel of the same color on the end of her tail.
Main Color: Light red
Mane Color: Two shades of cendre. ((Going to draw a pic of her later today))
Talent/CutieMark: None

Name: Naura
Species: Earth Pony
Background (Optional):Naura's full name is just that, Naura. Her childhood wasn't too great, of what she can remember.
Her family didn't care about her. When five years old she rolled off the familys carrige when they were moving, she fell off when they were passing everfree forest, the last thing she saw of her family, is her mum's face turning when she had rolled away from her. During that time, she didn't know that her parent's had left her for good, she took it kindly. She played in the nature, and found what she could do and what she couldn't.

She saw Ponyville many times, but didn't enter it until the age of twelve. She already knew their launguage since her family wanted her to be smart so the started giving her lessons in languages early, so she found it intresting (the language). In Ponyville she made her first friends, Sabrina, Dawn Blue, Dusk Blue (Twins) and Whitney.

When she and her new friends took a trip to Manehatten, where they met a dark mare called Hazy Rhyme, she was a writer, but not so famous. She wished to live in a calmer place where she could find more inspiration. So they brought her with them to Ponyville, and when she started to give out books there, since there wasn't many writers in Ponyville, they were quickly found. A lot of ponies really liked her books, and Naura and the others appreciated them.

Later Naura befriended two ponies, who a month later had to leave for Manehatten, but couldn't bring their young filly with them. So they asked Naura if she could take care of her while they were gone, and she said yes. The little filly was a pegasus with the name of Bright Grace. She was a blank flank too, and quickly got along with Naura.

Later, one day while playing with Grace, a young filly unicorn was found. It was under a syringa bush, so they named the little orphan Syringa Scent. They couldn't find her parents, so they decided to keep her with them. They bought her a little white bow and gave her a warm home.

About a month later, when Naura went out to get Syringa some baby food, she saw a stray earth pony colt, with some unique leg markings, sell a pony something that looked like an ordinary rock. She was a little confused by how much the other pony wanted to buy it, but thought it maybe was a rare mineral and decided to ignore it. Some minuters later after getting what she had gone out for, she stumbled into the volt again. He have her a bored look, and said:
"I like your bow, can I buy it?" Naura was confused by the question. She was also a little angry, did he think he could just walk up to her and think she would sell it like that?
"Uh, no, its special to me." Right after she spoke, the colts eyes lit up.
"I am homeless, I live with you now, okay?" He said and jumped into the cart she had brought. She opend her mouth, but quickly closed it again. She did take care of orphans, but this one, it was something about him. She have him a puzzled look before bringing him home, where she introduced him to the other foals. Syringa didn't seem to mind at all, while the colt, who went by the name Hyper, got into a sibling like fight with Grace. Naura quickly got around to enjoy those two try to show her that they were the best, making Grace act a little more appropiate than before.

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): She likes taking care of ponies, dancing, winning arguments, spreading joy and feeling alive. She basiclly enjoys having a good time. She is a bit hostile/shy towards strangers, otherwise caring, cheerful, lively, overprotective, determined and creative thinking. She is also Bisexual.
Appearance: The green mare in my avatar and signature.

It was a warm sunny day, and the pier was bustling with ponies seeing off their friends and family to the S.S. Celebrate, a lovely ship by the sounds of it. You've purchased your ticket, and it is time for you to board.
"I aaaaam excited like neeever before! Its time now! My time toooo shine!" Grace sung as they boarded the cruise.
"Shut it..." Hyper mumbled, when he sneakily walked in the beat of her singing. Naura skipped behind them. A huge grin covered her face as she did some backup singing for Gracie. Naura had gotten three tickets from one of her friends who couldn't go, and been told to spend some quality time with the foals she took care of. She was a little tall for a pony her age, but that was hardly noticed. Ponies who saw them would probably refer to them as annoying, but if that was the case, they hadn't seen anything yet! Grace flew up into the sky and did some stylish kicks towards some clouds and dived down on the deck, making a pose. Naura smiled at her while Hyper just rolled his eyes. They pushed their bags behind them while moving across the deck, ready for their vacation.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

FakeSmile

Okay! We will accept you
once you finish the application.
cc:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

Name: Firebird
Species: Pegasus
Background (Optional):
 Firebird was born to two loving parents, and has lived her life in Skytropolis. Since she was a mere filly, she loved to fly during hot sunny days. Her parents stayed by her side, watching her grow into a bright (literally) young mare. In Skytropolis, there was no flying team; and as Fire had heard, there was one in a place named Cloudsdale. She was curious to, and with her speed and determination... She made her own. Fire is now the leader of a wonderful team named the Storm Chaser's. But one day in the small town below Skytropolis, Neighburg there was a large flood. The weather ponies couldn't even put a dent in the large amount of water that was spilling from the lake. Firebird quickly looked at the distress, and rushed down to help. She circled around the flooded lake, a water spout forming as she flew faster. Fire watched as some of the ponies on her team began to join in, the funnel of water beginning to- EVAPORATE? Fire looked to see, her wings, mane and tail looked as they were set a blaze. The water was spun, and shot into the bays nearby. The town received a small shower from the evaporated water that day... And Fire recieved her cutie mark.

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED):
 Firebird is a very hyper and cheerful pegasus. She is quite rambunctious and one of the most daring ponies you'll ever meet. Fire can be a little shy around ponies she doesn't know, but quickly warms up to them. She can turn feisty and have a hot-headed temper though if you get on her bad side, or do any sort of harming to anything/anypony she likes. Firebird is a very competitive pony when it comes to almost anything. She will do anything to make one of her friends smile, and never backs down to a challenge.

Appearance:

Talent/CutieMark: Helping with storms, and making large water spouts to dry out over-filled places with water.

FakeSmile

@MajoraTheHylian
OhMyGosh, I love
that picture! But, you
missed the paragraph
portion of the application.
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

Oh. Sorry about that. Didn't specifically see that, must have read over it. :3 Here ya go.
Firebird let out a small smile, that quickly emerged into a larger one. She almost trampled over her own hooves as she hopped, and flew past others to the ship. This mare was new to Ponyville, new to everything here; but she was loving it. Life here was amazing, something she'd never seen back at home. Fire slowed down, and popped her goggles from her face, setting them on her head. She looked up at the large board that led to the ship, her eyes twinkling with enthusiasm. "What dazzling adventures await me here in Ponyville? On this cruise more specifically? I wonder if I'll make any new friends. This. Is going to be. So... AWESOME." She jumped up and down, bouncing in joy. "What if I find a life long friend.. What if I find the one..." Firebird giggled and blushed a little, before trotting her way up to the entrance.

FakeSmile

@MajoraTheHylian
No worries dear! You've
been accepted! Welcome
aboard the S.S. Celebrate!
FireBird is so adorable, I
can't wait to see her in
the thread.
:DD
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

indigoEruption

My lord! I absolutely love Firebird! You are definitely approved! Get yer flank on up there and find The One! I love the way your mare thinks!

MajoraTheHylian

Yaaay! Thank you both so much for the compliment.  :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 I'll post soon!

indigoEruption

Yes! Good! I hope you enjoy your vacation on the ship! ouo

FakeSmile

Quote from: MajoraTheHylian on 2015 Jun 01, 21:23:52
Firebird smiled, and tilted her head seeing three options. "Red.. Blue or green. It says.. Hey it says blue is like Cloudsdale. I'd like to see what that's like. I wonder if its like Skytropolis at all." She mumbled to herself and then flapped her wings up, heading towards the blue deck. She sat her hooves on the ground and then placed on on the door handle. "This should be the one." Fire smiled and then opened the door. Her bright eyes seemed to twinkle as she smiled and trotted in. She sat her bags down, and then quickly plopped onto her bed. She was engulfed by the fluffy pillows and blankets. "I love this much more. But no time to waste. I'm off. Let's go hit that pool!" Firebird suddenly jumped up, springing to her bag and shutting the door.
((Would it be considered too... Well.. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. if she wears her bikini bottoms? I always ask because some people..))

@MajoraTheHylian
Modesty is the best policy!
I would just avoid it to be
safe!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

Thank you. I will avoid such things from now on.

Naura

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Jun 01, 15:17:41
Spoiler: Three Ocs • show

Name: Hyper
Species: Extra fluffy Earth Pony
Background story:
Hyper had never liked being around other ponies, they were all so easy to fool. He lived in Ponyville, on the streets, where he used his talent to make ponies give him coins for random stuff he found on the streets, which let him never go hungry, or without water. This particular day, he was out on the market area, selling small rocks he found in the ditch. He got some coins, but knew that his ability could only give him so much for something like that, the more value things had, the more he could make the ponies he sold them too pay him. While thinking about this, he bumped into a young mare. She was lime green and had a red bow in her hair, a pretty red bow. His instincts quickly made him try to get the bow from her, so he could sell it to somepony else. He put on his poker face and asked her with a voice without any emotion:
"I like your bow, can I buy it?" Then the mare did something unusual, she gave him a puzzled look, and said, with a slightly annoyed tone:
"Uh, no, its special to me." Hypers eyes lit up. This was the first pony to ever say no to him when it came to buying and selling things. Finally somepony that wasn't completely stupid. He needed to stay with this mare.
"I am homeless, I live with you now, okay?" Hyper grunted and jumped into the cart she had behind her. She opend her mouth, but quickly closed it again. He smiled and was a little confused over her not protesting. He got to know her name was Naura, weird name, and that she was a foalsitter, but at the time only took care of two other fillies. When they got to her home, he was introduced to them. The youngest one, Syringa Scent, was so young she couldn't spreak, but she didn't fall for him wanting to buy any of her toys. The older one though, Bright Grace, was a real sport nerd. She was fun to tease, but also good at pranks, so they got along, even if they fought most of the time. He stopped using his ability, and almost never left the house, since he had never been as well treated anywhere else.

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): He likes playing games, winning arguments, and teasing Grace. He is a bit of a clutz, happy when he gets his way, but is otherwise described with a "meh" personality.
Appearance:

Talent/CutieMark: Three coins, he got some kind of magic so he just needs to tell a pony "Look at this lovely piece of hay, only 20 bits" And they will want to buy it, he really doesn't like to use it though.

Name: Bright Grace
Species: Pegasi
Background (Optional): A young filly who's parents had to go away to another town for some months because of work, but they couldn't take her with them for the time, so they put her with a earth pony who was going to be her foalsitter, a pony named Naura. Bright now lives with the mare in Naura's little cottage in everfree forest, playing and having fun with Naura and others. She loves playing nice jokes on ponies she knows, is stubborn and helpful. She loves going down to the beach and picking pretty shells that she can make into necklace's she gives out to friends.
PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): She likes the ocean, sports, friends, playing jokes on ponies, singing, flying and playing.
Her personality is dazzling, quick, golly, she is always up for a good match or game, preferably in the air, and is a bad loser.
Appearance: Eye Color and Accessories: Dark pink and a tassel of the same color on the end of her tail.
Main Color: Light red
Mane Color: Two shades of cendre. ((Going to draw a pic of her later today))

Name: Naura
Species: Earth Pony
Background (Optional):Naura's full name is just that, Naura. Her childhood wasn't too great, of what she can remember.
Her family didn't care about her. When five years old she rolled off the familys carrige when they were moving, she fell off when they were passing everfree forest, the last thing she saw of her family, is her mum's face turning when she had rolled away from her. During that time, she didn't know that her parent's had left her for good, she took it kindly. She played in the nature, and found what she could do and what she couldn't.

She saw Ponyville many times, but didn't enter it until the age of twelve. She already knew their launguage since her family wanted her to be smart so the started giving her lessons in languages early, so she found it intresting (the language). In Ponyville she made her first friends, Sabrina, Dawn Blue, Dusk Blue (Twins) and Whitney.

When she and her new friends took a trip to Manehatten, where they met a dark mare called Hazy Rhyme, she was a writer, but not so famous. She wished to live in a calmer place where she could find more inspiration. So they brought her with them to Ponyville, and when she started to give out books there, since there wasn't many writers in Ponyville, they were quickly found. A lot of ponies really liked her books, and Naura and the others appreciated them.

Later Naura befriended two ponies, who a month later had to leave for Manehatten, but couldn't bring their young filly with them. So they asked Naura if she could take care of her while they were gone, and she said yes. The little filly was a pegasus with the name of Bright Grace. She was a blank flank too, and quickly got along with Naura.

Later, one day while playing with Grace, a young filly unicorn was found. It was under a syringa bush, so they named the little orphan Syringa Scent. They couldn't find her parents, so they decided to keep her with them. They bought her a little white bow and gave her a warm home.

About a month later, when Naura went out to get Syringa some baby food, she saw a stray earth pony colt, with some unique leg markings, sell a pony something that looked like an ordinary rock. She was a little confused by how much the other pony wanted to buy it, but thought it maybe was a rare mineral and decided to ignore it. Some minuters later after getting what she had gone out for, she stumbled into the volt again. He have her a bored look, and said:
"I like your bow, can I buy it?" Naura was confused by the question. She was also a little angry, did he think he could just walk up to her and think she would sell it like that?
"Uh, no, its special to me." Right after she spoke, the colts eyes lit up.
"I am homeless, I live with you now, okay?" He said and jumped into the cart she had brought. She opend her mouth, but quickly closed it again. She did take care of orphans, but this one, it was something about him. She have him a puzzled look before bringing him home, where she introduced him to the other foals. Syringa didn't seem to mind at all, while the colt, who went by the name Hyper, got into a sibling like fight with Grace. Naura quickly got around to enjoy those two try to show her that they were the best, making Grace act a little more appropiate than before.

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): She likes taking care of ponies, dancing, winning arguments, spreading joy and feeling alive. She basiclly enjoys having a good time. She is a bit hostile/shy towards strangers, otherwise caring, cheerful, lively, overprotective, determined and creative thinking. She is also Bisexual.
Appearance: The green mare in my avatar and signature.

It was a warm sunny day, and the pier was bustling with ponies seeing off their friends and family to the S.S. Celebrate, a lovely ship by the sounds of it. You've purchased your ticket, and it is time for you to board.
"I aaaaam excited like neeever before! Its time now! My time toooo shine!" Grace sung as they boarded the cruise.
"Shut it..." Hyper mumbled, when he sneakily walked in the beat of her singing. Naura skipped behind them. A huge grin covered her face as she did some backup singing for Gracie. Naura had gotten three tickets from one of her friends who couldn't go, and been told to spend some quality time with the foals she took care of. She was a little tall for a pony her age, but that was hardly noticed. Ponies who saw them would probably refer to them as annoying, but if that was the case, they hadn't seen anything yet! Grace flew up into the sky and did some stylish kicks towards some clouds and dived down on the deck, making a pose. Naura smiled at her while Hyper just rolled his eyes. They pushed their bags behind them while moving across the deck, ready for their vacation.

Done!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

FakeSmile

@Naura
A'ight, looks good to me!
You've been accepted!
Welcome aboard the
S.S. Celebrate!
cc:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

2015 Jun 19, 13:06:36 #36 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 19, 13:37:38 by MajoraTheHylian
Name: Neapolitan Swirl
Species: Unicorn

PERSONALITY (REQUIRED): Neapolitan is a very helpful mare. If you don't know her, yet you're in trouble she'll always lend a hoof. She is very creative (hence her job as a cook and sometimes as a mane stylist, she can also sing!) and a sweet pony. Nea can be quite shy sometimes if she is stuck in large places with bunches of crowds around her.. Neapolitan is a major optimist and will always try to cheer a pony she knows, or doesn't know up. She can make friends quickly and stays with them for life. Nea loves partying and having a good time, she'll often be seen prancing or skipping through Ponyville.

[Spoiler]
Appearance:
The first picture is one I drew for the body style and stuff, look at the second one please for the mane (which I messed up on the first one. Ignore crystal texture)

[/Spoiler]

Talent/CutieMark: By cheering a total of 50 ponies up, this sweet cutie mark appeared on her. It shows her love for every kind of pony (the different flavors) and how kind she is to them.

FakeSmile

@MajoraTheHylian
Yes, wonderful! She is
accepted! Have fun!
:DD
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Super sayian pony

Name:Sunset Sparkle
Species:Unicorn
Background (Optional):(none)
PERSONALITY (REQUIRED):Quick to start a fight but very loyal to friends and siblings
Appearance:Dark red with a bright red mane wearing a black Texas hat
Talent/Cutie-Mark: (talent):Usually the head of the team (cutie-mark):A top part of a shield with the head of a unicorn

Name:Ginger Snap
Species:Earth
PERSONALITY (REQUIRED):not very fast to start a fight but will fight if needed and is very helpful to anypony that needs it.
Appearance:Dark red with a bright red mane wearing a black hoodie
Talent/Cutie-Mark:(talent):is always the part of the team to keep them moving (cutie-mark):A bottom part of shield with the legs of a earth pony

Name:Star Light
Species:Pegasus
PERSONALITY (REQUIRED):will not start a fight unless needed and will carry the team if needed.
Appearance:Dark red with a bright red mane wearing a black cloak
Talent/Cutie-Mark:(talent):helps the team get along.(cutie-mark):A middle part of a shield with the body of a Pegasus

SCIENCE!!

Go Up