Darkness of a shattered Mind (RP)

Started by Teal Turken, 2012 Aug 09, 17:31:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Teal drops back down to his hooves and sits down.

Lusterless Nova

Hehe... I hear that a lot.
The star began to shine brightly.
Until next time Morgan.
The star began to shine even brighter and covered Nova and Morgan in it's light. As it faded they were gone.
((back to the real world. Would you take over teal?))

Teal Turken

((sure))

You appear in a bright light back in the laboratory, Teal is still on the metal bed and the doctor scientists look as Nova and Morgan look at them as they appear.
"Your back!" "Oh my gosh they actually got out!"

Morgan Sententia

2012 Sep 24, 20:32:15 #1143 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 24, 20:33:47 by Morgan Sententia
((oops to late lol))

Lusterless Nova

Nova stood up and looked to the scientists.
What did you expect? Your spell worked perfectly so there was nothing to worry about.
He was a lot nicer then when he arrived.

Teal Turken

"You seem nicer" "Have fun?" "What about the Ipiech, did you get him?"

Lusterless Nova

Would you all calm down for a minute? Not all of you at once.
My mood is better because teal is safe now. It was a lot of work and rather dangerous and exciting.
And about the Ipiech: I sealed it into the Tartarus and i assure you that it will never appear again.

Teal Turken

The ponies cheer and congratulate each other and Nova.
Teal wakes up and looks around.
uhg....ow...a metal bed? what the hay? DD:

Morgan Sententia

You notice Morgan was nowhere in site. Eventual you caught a glimpse of a Shadow pony/human in the hallway...

Lusterless Nova

((By the way. Thanks to this adventure i will upgrade nova's illusions. Fear=Fright, Confusion= Distortion, Harmony=... I'll stick with that))
Nova was distracted by the Scientists and noticed too late that Morgan was gone.
He walks over to teal.
Morning sleepyhead.

Teal Turken

ow....it wasn't my bed that sucks.... >.<

Lusterless Nova

We are done here anyway. Let's go home.

I'll send you guys a report later.

Morgan Sententia

Morgan smiled....and walked down in the hallways....then vanished....

((This was the best RP (and first) I've have ever played!! I really enjoyed the experience with you guys, thank you. I hope we can do this again.....oh wait....legend of the cursed moon of the sea.......riiiiiggghhhttt.... ovO))

Teal Turken

((Your very welcome and thank you both for being a part of my RP from start to end! It was a blast and I'm glad you both enjoyed it! First RP success! :D))

Okay Nova...
Teal gets off the metal bed and follows him out, he looks tired.

Go Up