Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 04:53:06
Got the game, all seems to be well. Also set up my game controller. We'll see how that goes. Wanted to do that last time, but was out of time.

you can use controllers for this game?

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 04:54:43
you can use controllers for this game?

It seems so. It seems to be detecting the buttons on my Logitech F310 by itself. For the rest I use Xpadder. With this you can set up the Dpad (or an analog stick) for movement and use the other analog stick for mouse control. But like I said, I have now idea if this will by useful for playing this game. I'm dying to give it a try though.

Lync Volan

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 05:02:53
It seems so. It seems to be detecting the buttons on my Logitech S310 by itself. For the rest I use Xpadder. With this you can set up the Dpad (or an analog stick) for movement and use the other analog stick for mouse control. But like I said, I have now idea if this will by useful for playing this game. I'm dying to give it a try though.
i recall a old pac man game that allowed that and i was dying to use the controller just like this...to bad i don't have a computer controller anymore lol

francoglop1

WAIT WAIT WAIT. from what i see the game was posted at 3:25 am or so? OH GREAT! 5 MINUTES LATER I WENT TO SLEEP!

ScootsRiver

Can I log in before the servers are open? I know I can't play, I just want to log in while I can.

jaaasgoed

Quote from: ScootsRiver on 2015 Jan 23, 10:06:31
Can I log in before the servers are open? I know I can't play, I just want to log in while I can.

Don't think so i'm afraid.

_vinyl_Scratch_

Welp time to stay up until Midnight and  wait for OSW. Better grab popcorn,soda and candy for this journey ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 23, 10:20:44
Welp time to stay up until Midnight and  wait for OSW. Better grab popcorn,soda and candy for this journey ^-^
Open Server won't start until 12 hours for me so i have time for some sleep :]
or 24 hours given the date here?

_vinyl_Scratch_

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 10:25:38
Open Server won't start until 12 hours for me so i have time for some sleep :]
or 24 hours given the date here?

Sleep is for the weak. Na Jk  X3 Dont sleep for too long ^0^   :D Sleep well :)

Lync Volan

Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 23, 10:36:59
Sleep is for the weak. Na Jk  X3 Dont sleep for too long ^0^   :D Sleep well :)
i sure will~

World Eater

Ah, if it tells me username or password is incorrect, that is only because the server is not up, right?
...Pun intended.

Ashleylee

DD: DD: DD:

Are there any restrictions on Streaming?  If there are no restrictions, I will be Live streaming via my Youtube Channel.  www.youtube.com/karathrace69

Time: TBD After Servers start.

LostSanity

The mediafire and dropbox links are not working for me.

Please fix this ASAP.

Thank you.

I need the 32-bit version.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chack

Quote from: Ashleylee on 2015 Jan 23, 11:15:32
DD: DD: DD:

Are there any restrictions on Streaming?  If there are no restrictions, I will be Live streaming via my Youtube Channel.  www.youtube.com/karathrace69

Time: TBD After Servers start.

I wouldn't worry about that. Streaming is in fact encouraged.

Downloading the 64-bit version because the 32 is down. At least my computer does 64-bit... but I wonder if it will be more stable than last time?
Wait for it...

Voodoo_Pony

http://sta.sh/026zzrty3zj9

This popped up when I downloaded the Windows Launcher, what do I do?

Akilas

Oh my, i just wake up like a half hour maybe more, but what have my worried is with the launcher what i have download, the 32bit or 64 bit? my is 32bit
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Star Warp

LostSanity

Alright for those that care, (which I'm sure is very few) my livestream will be during all three days where I show off a specific area in the game. Also, I won't be livestreaming/playing for very long. Probably only around 45 minutes to an hour. Maybe longer if I feel like it but I don't want to push my laptop (which is what I'm using to do this) to hard.

Anyway, the plan for tomorrow is for the livestream to start around the 3-4 p.m. EST range. I'll post a link to my livestream when I'm ready to do it. I have to test the game and make sure it works (obviously) and to make sure my voice can still be heard over the game audio (also obvious) so if I'm a little late please just realize that it'll happen as soon as I'm ready for it to happen.

I'll post in the livestream thread when it reopens. Which will hopefully be soon.

Have fun everypony!! Hope to you there maybe? (probably not...)

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

broe

2015 Jan 23, 18:58:42 #418 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 19:02:46 by LaptopBrony
I'm so prepared to pull and all-nighter
Wait my popcorn's burnt-

Code Select
h,,,horse?

Hash Myth

Quote from: Zorcari on 2015 Jan 23, 18:58:42
I'm so prepared to pull and all-nighter
Wait my popcorn's burnt-

yup, my stream will be up most of the night playing, so for those who can't play or it won't load up can join me (though most can't watch Twitch.Tv legally O: )

Go Up