Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

francoglop1

Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 22, 22:22:54
welp since the download link is not out yet, time to play my favorite game and go spy ^o^    <3  <3  <3

medic: the class that everyone loves but hates to play
spy:the class that everyone hates but love to play
engineer: the class for the people that don't want to play at all

(now don't get me wrong here, i love the game a lot this game and this is just some silly things i readed somewhere)

ig1mi

2015 Jan 22, 22:31:06 #341 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 22:47:07 by LaptopBrony
We have a steam group you know. Why not just use that instead? I mean, hardly anyone does use the chat-room there.
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

_vinyl_Scratch_

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 22:29:02
medic: the class that everyone loves but hates to play
spy:the class that everyone hates but love to play
engineer: the class for the people that don't want to play at all

(now don't get me wrong here, i love the game a lot this game and this is just some silly things i readed somewhere)

its a youtube video, but yea i love tf2 so much :)  <3

francoglop1

The Crabtribe

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 22, 22:31:06
We have a steam group you know. Why not just use that instead? I mean, hardly anyone does use the chat-room there.

That would work a whole lot better...
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

goodponyplayer

Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

The Crabtribe

Steam group is really getting popular! So many people...So many voices... ovO
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

Lync Volan

the website was down?
how could i miss that Historical Event?! DD:

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 22, 23:02:15
the website was down?
how could i miss that Historical Event?! DD:

dunno :P i missed the site, so i slept a bit :P
Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 22, 22:58:29
Steam group is really getting popular! So many people...So many voices... ovO

Voices from your head....voices from the keyboards.... ovO ovO
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Akilas

How that think work, you now, that of microfone and other chat, what is all that?
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

L4DSmoker101

I am very happy to hear about this, but I have a few concerns. It says that it will be available to download today, but it still isn't. In no way am I rushing, I was just wondering. Also is there any particular reason as to why it is on Saturday, Sunday and Monday instead of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? I would love to spend every minute I can in-game but I simply can't with five and a half hours of school on Monday. In no way am I being pushy, was just wondering.  ;)
I am Arcania Wonder. I'm back with my herd, and I have used my unicorn magic to revive my Element of Community, the Element of Trust.

Mizuki

Hey guys, I know you're all getting a little antsy since the 22nd is nearly over in some parts of the world, (or already over as is the case with the East Coast here in the States) but I'd just like to remind everyone the following things:

• Not everyone on the LoE team operates on the same time zone as you

• The OSW is still happening as far as I know

• If there are any delays in getting the client up on the download page, it's only because we're trying to make the game as fun and glitch-free as possible. We haven't forgotten about you guys!

Basically just keep calm and flutter on~

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

World Eater

Thank you, moderator.
I find your corgi in the flowers to be calming.
...Pun intended.

Mizuki

Quote from: World Eater on 2015 Jan 23, 00:11:51
Thank you, moderator.
I find your corgi in the flowers to be calming.

Aww you're welcome!

I'm happy you feel that way, that's exactly what I was going for ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Griffinpeps

Quote from: L4DSmoker101 on 2015 Jan 22, 23:50:15
Also is there any particular reason as to why it is on Saturday, Sunday and Monday instead of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? I would love to spend every minute I can in-game but I simply can't with five and a half hours of school on Monday. ;)

If I may. Saturday, Sunday and Monday works best for me. Many people work on fridays and even saturdays and most of them work on mondays; but if your weekend (like mine for example) starts on friday night/saturday morning then it is best to start with the event and go as long as you like/want/can. Then when it finishes on monday maybe you are busy/working and could probably miss the end of the event, but at least you started with it and enjoyed it to your full potential.

If instead it started on thursday midnight (friday 12:01 AM) then everyone working/busy friday would miss the start of the event. By the time we got to the game everything would have started, we'd miss quite a few things and would go on to play until the end (sunday midnight) with the regret of missing out on the start. Or sacrifice job/school/things which isn't really fair to have to choose.

But that's just my way of seeing it.

Also, no download yet :S It's been an entire day off the expected date to download and we only have 24 hours left to download before the event begins  :I

Zoruaofepic

This is apparently going to be my first time playing Legends of Equestria, looking forward to it <3  :3

By the way, it was stated that the current download would be visible on the "Downloads page" by the 22nd, yet I don't see it anywhere, why is that?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Jan 23, 00:07:38
Hey guys, I know you're all getting a little antsy since the 22nd is nearly over in some parts of the world, (or already over as is the case with the East Coast here in the States) but I'd just like to remind everyone the following things:

• Not everyone on the LoE team operates on the same time zone as you

• The OSW is still happening as far as I know

• If there are any delays in getting the client up on the download page, it's only because we're trying to make the game as fun and glitch-free as possible. We haven't forgotten about you guys!

Basically just keep calm and flutter on~

I'll "Flutter On" When I'm Good And Ready lol

The Crabtribe

Quote from: Zoruaofepic on 2015 Jan 23, 00:14:48
This is apparently going to be my first time playing Legends of Equestria, looking forward to it <3  :3

By the way, it was stated that the current download would be visible on the "Downloads page" by the 22nd, yet I don't see it anywhere, why is that?

same here. First time!

Akilas

Quote from: Zoruaofepic on 2015 Jan 23, 00:14:48

This is going to be my first time too, but we just have to wait a little bit more
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

itsjesstjess

Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 23, 00:27:13
same here. First time!

Second time for myself. I'm really looking forward to the additions they put in.  x3

Go Up