Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Blazebolt 2 on 2015 Jan 20, 21:42:56
SO on what day do the servers open for good ( final release date :s anypony Know

So far it is unsure. The game is still in pre-alpha, so they are still in development and testing before finishing.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Minor-T5

The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Soundwave Stream

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

feijenoord4life

I'm gonna die of excitement.
Greetings from the Netherlands :3

Dream Dust

As we get closer to the day I'm getting more and more excited! I just can not wait! I can not express how much I am looking forward to this!!! <3

Lync Volan

Quote from: asmcint on 2015 Jan 18, 22:16:19
AMD Athlon II X4 645 @3.1 GHz
4 GB of DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE integrated(the real reason I can't run this game smoothly)

This would be fine to run the game if I could actually turn down the render distance. Even at minimum settings with everything looking like a pixellated mess, it just renders far too much for the GPU to keep up. Really, it should be a non-issue considering that the loose idea of system requirements frequently used state that any PC made after 2007 should be fine to run the game. =/
Y'all are scaring me with this computer lingo cause i have no idea what any of my computer stuff are all i know is its a computer running on windows 7 Home premium :/?
now i'm starting to think LOE won't even run on my computer :s

Simon Petrikov

So servers open at 12 morning or night? Because idk if here in Europe it would be afternoon or early morning
Someone explain please im confused :D

Aria BIaze

Can't wait! My brother and I have been planning forever to play on LoE together! So excited for the download!
  X3

_vinyl_Scratch_

THE HYPE IS REAL!!! :D im so ready to play LOE. i finally got some friends to play with me this time!!!

Lync Volan

Quote from: lily7603 on 2015 Jan 21, 10:49:08
Can't wait! My brother and I have been planning forever to play on LoE together! So excited for the download!
  X3
Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 21, 11:22:24
THE HYPE IS REAL!!! :D im so ready to play LOE. i finally got some friends to play with me this time!!!
I'm still kinda of a loner still lol
Y'all best tell me about your great adventures when your done :]

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 21, 12:41:29
I'm still kinda of a loner still lol
Y'all best tell me about your great adventures when your done :]
Surely these ponies won't mind if you tag along in adventures! Don't forget you can make friends in game!  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Jan 21, 12:51:43
Surely these ponies won't mind if you tag along in adventures! Don't forget you can make friends in game!  ^-^
oh no no i don't want to invade or anything X3
just tell me some good stories :]

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 21, 13:14:51
Of course you don't, but in a community like ours, I wouldn't be surprised if you were invited along. c;
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

TheFawn

Hopefully I'll be able to download it and get in easily, because last time the download was being stupid, then the game wouldn't let me in; some kind of error. I just got a new computer and I'm sincerely hoping download & play will be successful!

Can't wait!  <3

Ellii

Chack

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 21, 13:14:51

Invade? Join us! The last several times were really fun, wouldn't want anyone to miss out!  ^-^
Wait for it...

ThePonyGuy1998

2015 Jan 21, 17:31:58 #176 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 21, 17:34:41 by ThePonyGuy1998
Tomorrow the game will be available for download. [glow=purple,2,300]Let the game begin![/glow]
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 21, 16:31:22
Invade? Join us! The last several times were really fun, wouldn't want anyone to miss out!  ^-^

I kinda get where Lync is coming from.  At least for someone like me, it's that you don't want to get in someone's way or hamper their enjoyment.  But at the same time I'm kinda lacking on the social aspects and don't really chat with people, especially strangers, much.  It's just too far out of my comfort zone.

White Pony

I will be more than happy to chat -- or you can join me in, or around, ''SugarCube Corner,'' to just sit or dance away the hours.  I've been known to dance on the tabletops for hours.  I just have fun... no need to talk if you don't wish... but please don't hesitate to join in the fun.  I promise, I don't bite.   ^-^

Chack

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jan 21, 17:35:43
I kinda get where Lync is coming from.  At least for someone like me, it's that you don't want to get in someone's way or hamper their enjoyment.  But at the same time I'm kinda lacking on the social aspects and don't really chat with people, especially strangers, much.  It's just too far out of my comfort zone.

From my experience in open server weekends, it's really difficult to hamper people's fun there. That is unless you're being deliberately mean.
Trust me when I say this; two open server events ago, I didn't really socialize with anyone. I still had some fun, but I was pretty much alone. The most recent event is what really made it for me. I talked to other people, did some rping, and even opened up and participated in deep discussion with others. I had never really done that before online, and you don't have to worry about strangers here. These people are generally really nice and easy to get along with, and they will gladly help you out and point you in the right direction.
Wait for it...

Go Up