Hoof Camp RP OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Mar 16, 20:22:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Welcome to the Hoof Camp RP OOC.

Here we can discuss stuff  about the RP, have fun chatting, sharing info, or just to do whatever.

:P Wow that was a quick setup
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

Well, I`m just stuck in a basket carried by Misty's ironwill :3 So, Hi OOC chat :3

Grizzly

what sorcery is this!?
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Misty Fly

well i can't exactly call you deadwight you are keeping us company
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I finally returned. School is done for now, and I finaly get to relax. I will resume my RPing tomorrow so hopefully we all can return again to our adventure.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

im not sure im feeling this anymore, but i could try to rejoin again. Would be nice to RP with you again for sure.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Hi agaain Grizzly. Been a long time. Hope you are doing well ^-^

Glad to see you wanting to return. Feel free to return at anytime. If you need a recap, ask away and I'll give you everything you need.

Grizzly

sure, a recap would be great, thanks  X3

Peace Keeper

Alright. So here are the things that haappened during your absence.

They ventured through the Everfree Forest, ran away from a few timberwolves, and entered through the Dark Zone of the forest. They meet with Scar (LunarDusk's OC) and helped them get out of the forest through a short cut. Now they continue through a trail up the mountain. They just recently passed a small village who are heavy merchants who takes no for an answer. So right now, we are on a side of the tall hills off the trail to hide from the merchants. Current time is sun down.

Teal Turken

Happy 100 pages you guys! I know I haven't really been around....at all for a long while now. But I was thinking I might be jumping back into RP here. ^-^

Nameless Whirlwind

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2016 May 31, 21:57:16
Happy 100 pages you guys! I know I haven't really been around....at all for a long while now. But I was thinking I might be jumping back into RP here. ^-^

Hey.

I know I am not a part of this RP but I just want to say welcome back to the RP community of LoE. It's nice to see you here once again  ^-^.
Signature.

Teal Turken

Your name isn't all that familiar. What did I used to know you as?

LunarDusk

Huehue, long time no see....changeling infant  :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Teal Turken

Nice to see you again too Lunar!

Peace Keeper

Thanks. Been a great milestone to reach for this RP. Hope you enjoy RPing. We welcome you aboard.

Teal Turken

I look forward to fun times! ^-^

Grizzly

2016 Jun 01, 00:58:12 #18 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 01, 01:01:01 by Grizzly
WOAH!

First i return then Teal? Sweet! Who's gonna return next?  :D

Post Merge

also, im lost again :/

seems like it happens a lot to me  :s ono

Teal Turken

2016 Jun 01, 01:01:54 #19 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 01, 20:56:45 by Teal Turken
I read back a bit, you weren't away too long Grizzly.
All that happened was that they went to sleep on a flat area on a hill side, then woke up and are climbing back up it.

Sanny appeared in the RP and she's fallen into Gamepaw's fur.

Post Merge

I know that this is a chat to discuss things related to the RP, but I just got some new art of Sanny that I thought I'd share with you all.

Go Up