What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

Thought it might be interesting to make a thread like this.
What video games are you currently getting into at the moment? Have you gotten a new game lately? Found an old gem and decided to get back into that? Just wanna keep us updated on a beast of a game you've been playing a lot? Share it here!

Recently I found Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty at a Best Buy bargain bin for only $1! While I still haven't brought my PS2 to my new home yet, I've compensated by replaying Twin Snakes on my Gamecube, to refresh myself of the game's plotline. I rarely replay games nowadays, but this game is just so marvelous, I've now finished it for the third time! C:

Oooh, and I've also been getting into Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the first time. I just recently cleared the second dungeon! After the long tutorial, the game is getting a lot funner ^^

Chromastone64

Right at this moment, I'm playing Smash Bros. for 3DS to train my amiibo. But another game I'm playing at the the moment is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. There is SO much to do in that game.
Another one is one I never thought I'd EVER play; Rogue Legacy. I'm not usually a 2D game fan, but THAT GAME IS SO ADDICTING.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Aside from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Pokémon Shuffle, I also got (and about to finish as of this post) Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria, Terraria, and Terraria. But when I get MM3D I'll shift my focus to that.
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Basically Game of Thrones with animals. • show

Spoiler: "Hey Saiko! It's Steam again! I got a great deal for you. How'd you like a $20 game along with all of its DLC all for only $10?  • show

In other news, local resident, Randam Saiko is still missing.

Spoiler: Best Card game ever • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Sunshine Smash

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I want to go as far as I can before I move on to the 4th.

Also I don't have enough storage on my SD card without backing up my other games.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 24, 15:53:04
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I want to go as far as I can before I move on to the 4th.

Also I don't have enough storage on my SD card without backing up my other games.

To be honest, I'd recommend getting 4U as soon as possible. It's so much better than 3U. I still have a bunch to do in 3, but I swapped the day 4U came out.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Feb 24, 15:58:59
To be honest, I'd recommend getting 4U as soon as possible. It's so much better than 3U. I still have a bunch to do in 3, but I swapped the day 4U came out.

I already have the money from an electronic gift card I bought while I was at the mall, I just can't download it without backing up all my other games. I don't want to do that because I want Smash Bros on it at all times.

I get digital copies a lot.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LostSanity

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.

UNBELIEVABLY complicated and fairly difficult. I wish I had a walkthrough for it.  :'(

It has had it's AWESOME moment though...

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 24, 18:21:58
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.

UNBELIEVABLY complicated and fairly difficult. I wish I had a walkthrough for it.  :'(

It has had it's AWESOME moment though...

^-^

Dude, be ready for a very, very, VERY annoying final boss battle. Make sure you have Agidyne, Bufudyne, Ziodyne and Garudyne somewhere in your party, as well as the ultimate buffing and debuffing moves Heat Riser and Debilitate. You're gonna need those moves, as well as some binding moves. I found the move Makajam particularly useful in the second part of the final battle.

Anyway, games I'm playing right now, lets see what I have.

I'm playing:

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (P4 storyline, since I finished the P3 storyline)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Super Smash Bros. 3D
Pokemon X
The World Ends With You
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Zsaszz

I recently bought Far Cry 4 for the Ps3 so that's the one that I'm playing. I have also been playing The last of us and Diablo 3 a lot.

Yukarinfan

Diablo 3
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia 2 (just finished the first one recently)
Brave Frontier (when I'm out and theres nothing to do and I'm not going back to Candy Crush anymore yay me)
Dragon Age Inquisition
Macross 30: Voices across the Galaxy (Playing with a translation guide heck I played both Macross VFX and VFX2 on the psx)
Etrian Odyssey (I started playing that because of that silly IOSYS video FOE)
[moveright][/moveright]

KirbyFluttershy

Well I don't even play that much on my end, but it's mostly pokemon Black 1, and shuffle, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Super Smash Bros for 3DS and wii-u. I'm gonna share this here so you guys can find out which games i'm playing also Just on the note side that i'll be updating it through time.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Itty Bit

I just recently got a job again, so I celebrated by getting Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate X3
It's so much fun, I'm enjoying it much better than the third one!

Nala Valor

I play mostly League of Legends and now Elsword since I'm too sick to concentrate to play league. But other then that I play pokemon shuffle and animal crossing new leaf from time to time.

Rikaria

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Feb 26, 13:20:15
I just recently got a job again, so I celebrated by getting Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate X3
It's so much fun, I'm enjoying it much better than the third one!

You're playing with me one day :P

Mizuki

Oh man, I'm so glad this thread exists!

I recently beat .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption. I'm currently doing the post-game stuff now, but I'm pretty much done with it. Here's a picture of what the cover looks like.
Spoiler: show

(I'm playing the English version, but the Japanese cover was the better quality I could find with a quick google image search. They're basically the same image, which is pretty awesome)

Because of this game, I've been in a super .hack type of mood! Not to mention Funimation recently released the complete collection of .hack//SIGN, and hulu has uploaded both .hack//Legend of the Twilight & .hack//Roots.

Having recently played the game, and now all these .hack animes surrounding me, it feels like I'm full of so much .hack feelings that I'm going to explode!! :D

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Rikaria

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 28, 03:23:19
Oh man, I'm so glad this thread exists!

I recently beat .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption. I'm currently doing the post-game stuff now, but I'm pretty much done with it. Here's a picture of what the cover looks like.
Spoiler: show

(I'm playing the English version, but the Japanese cover was the better quality I could find with a quick google image search. They're basically the same image, which is pretty awesome)

Because of this game, I've been in a super .hack type of mood! Not to mention Funimation recently released the complete collection of .hack//SIGN, and hulu has uploaded both .hack//Legend of the Twilight & .hack//Roots.

Having recently played the game, and now all these .hack animes surrounding me, it feels like I'm full of so much .hack feelings that I'm going to explode!! :D

Hooray, another .hack player \o/

Although I did finish the first three games of the first "set" (Infection, Mutation, etc.), I've yet to finish the fourth. And as far as the G.U. set goes, I completely finished the first two games and managed to reach post-story on the third, but I've yet to actually do the post-story stuff.

(Animé-wise, I wasn't a fan of Sign and Roots, but Twilight was really enjoyable, though I'll leave it at that to avoid going anymore off-topic.)

Shadow Mare

Go Up