So, you know about the Crystal Empire, I assume...

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Aug 26, 14:46:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 26, 14:46:41 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 26, 15:02:36 by McSleuthburger
Spoiler: show

remember spoiler tags everyone  ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Leave it to Hasbro to spoil stuff.
So some of the theories fans have had were right. Cadance really is gonna rule the Crystal Empire. Well, her cutie mark is a crystal heart.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

When will they just announce a date for season 3  :l

videogamehunter

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 26, 16:02:59
When will they just announce a date for season 3  :l

I know I'm still waiting.

Weatherboy1

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Aug 26, 20:04:00
Okay what is the Crystal Empire?

The kingdom of the crystal ponies. The mane 6 is going there for some reason in season 3.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 26, 20:07:23
Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Aug 26, 20:04:00
Okay what is the Crystal Empire?

The kingdom of the crystal ponies. The mane 6 is going there for some reason in season 3.

They might be sending a convoy to visit Equestria as well

ShadowHeart

2012 Aug 27, 07:36:55 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 27, 17:23:16 by McSleuthburger
Remember how Twilight told her that she was lucky to have a Princess as a foalsitter? I guess she was princess of the Crystal Empire

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Ahaut

Lord of Madness

I wonder what the crystal ponies would/are like... yessssss

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 29, 01:45:50

They shimmer and sparkle.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 29, 10:39:44
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 29, 01:45:50

They shimmer and sparkle.

I feel that would be anti dramatic

BlackVortex

The pearly ponys! Why did I not see this coming? In G1 there were pearly ponys that were all shiny.... also transparent ones filled with glitter.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: BlackVortex on 2012 Sep 04, 12:48:41
The pearly ponys! Why did I not see this coming? In G1 there were pearly ponys that were all shiny.... also transparent ones filled with glitter.

Also, the toy line should've given it away before this. They've already been making crystal blind bag ponies, and they're transparent with sparkles/glitter inside.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Blues-Music

Yeah that's another thing I don't like about Cadence.Her story is so messed up.Okay she was Twilights foal sitter , but she is also a princess of the crystal empire?Judging by the flashbacks Twilight had Cadence before she got her cutie mark , and met princess Celestia so I doubt the princess asked Cadence to foalsit her.I doubt her parents have enough connections to make a princess of a kingdom foalsit an unimportant foal.Also since it was in Twilight's passed it happened before Shining Armour became a knight.So he couldn't have got her either.So basically unless Twilight's parents the mafia of ponies I doubt they could get her to foalsit Twilight.Even if somehow it happened why would the people of the Crystal ponies want to live under the rule of a princess that foalsits a measly little unicorn foal that isn't even from the crystal empire.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 07, 06:31:07
Yeah that's another thing I don't like about Cadence.Her story is so messed up.Okay she was Twilights foal sitter , but she is also a princess of the crystal empire?Judging by the flashbacks Twilight had Cadence before she got her cutie mark , and met princess Celestia so I doubt the princess asked Cadence to foalsit her.I doubt her parents have enough connections to make a princess of a kingdom foalsit an unimportant foal.Also since it was in Twilight's passed it happened before Shining Armour became a knight.So he couldn't have got her either.So basically unless Twilight's parents the mafia of ponies I doubt they could get her to foalsit Twilight.Even if somehow it happened why would the people of the Crystal ponies want to live under the rule of a princess that foalsits a measly little unicorn foal that isn't even from the crystal empire.

I think it's possible that she'll become the princess of the crystal empire  :D

Blues-Music

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 07, 10:25:47

Well what was she princess of during the wedding?I doubt a pony can become a foalsitter then people just make her a princess.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 07, 10:27:26

Well what was she princess of during the wedding?I doubt a pony can become a foalsitter then people just make her a princess.

Maybe she was a princess just from relation to whoever and hadn't been old enough to rule anything yet. Once she was old enough, she decided to get married to her love before leaving for the Crystal Empire to inherit the throne. Or maybe Crystal Empire laws dictate that if the heir to the throne is female, she must have a husband before she can take the throne.

If any of this is the case, I think due to her personality *coughorlackthereofcough*, she voluntarily took up foalsitting. Twilight might not have been her only foal to sit. She seemed to have fun foalsitting Twilight, so I guess she just found foalsitting enjoyable and loved foals.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 07, 13:12:37
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 07, 10:27:26

Maybe she was a princess just from relation to whoever and hadn't been old enough to rule anything yet. Once she was old enough, she decided to get married to her love before leaving for the Crystal Empire to inherit the throne. Or maybe Crystal Empire laws dictate that if the heir to the throne is female, she must have a husband before she can take the throne.

If any of this is the case, I think due to her personality *coughorlackthereofcough*, she voluntarily took up foalsitting. Twilight might not have been her only foal to sit. She seemed to have fun foalsitting Twilight, so I guess she just found foalsitting enjoyable and loved foals.

or, you know, this might have been after Princess Celestia took up Twilight as an apprentice?  That kind of gives political clout enough to warrant Cadance foalsitting her, maybe.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up