Legends of Equestria Attending BUCK

Started by Ellowee, 2014 May 09, 17:21:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2014 May 09, 17:21:49 Last Edit: 2014 May 09, 17:24:14 by Ellowee

We are happy to announce that Legends of Equestria staff members will be attending and presenting a panel at BUCK 2014 this summer! The UK's biggest MLP convention will be held from August 23-24 in Manchester Central Convention Centre.

During the panel they will discuss the game and its development, show off various features and answer any questions you may have about the game. If there's anything you've ever wanted to know about the game or even if you'd just like to see how things are going with development stop by at our panel and have a look.

Check out BUCK's website here for more information: http://buckcon.org/

Moonstar100

Can you please open up the server? I really want to play! I've never played before :( >A< <3

Pipkin

I'm sure they'll announce it if they open the servers again.  Just keep your eyes peeled in this section :)

I know they likely will open them again, it's just a matter of when.  They need to develop more systems and features for us to test, hence the purpose of the OSWs

GlassMirror

who are the staff members that are going? o.O

katangel6

could you please open it at two o clock  :'(  <3

KageOkami

I'm just looking everyday that there will be some time with the open server again. I loved playing it, and i just can't wait.   <3
I just seriously can't wait. D:

Tiger

Quote from: KageOkami on 2014 May 11, 17:27:42
I'm just looking everyday that there will be some time with the open server again. I loved playing it, and i just can't wait.   <3
I just seriously can't wait. D:

Well, sorry pal, but patience is a virtue. Ya just gotta wait like the rest of us. Do remember that LoE is done entirely by a team of volunteers.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

MrEmu

If they have videos will they save the recordings? those I'd like to see... :)

Moonstar100

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 May 09, 17:21:49

Come on please can you open it?!!?!

Please open it!!!!!  <3  ono  >A<  :c

Mayapple

2014 May 18, 04:51:45 #9 Last Edit: 2014 May 18, 04:53:35 by Mayapple
Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 May 17, 15:40:18

Come on please can you open it?!!?!

Please open it!!!!!  <3  ono  >A<  :c

Patience, young one... All patience will be rewarded in time..

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 May 11, 00:34:51
who are the staff members that are going? o.O

I think it will be at least one member from the Design, Public Relations, etc. teams.  I'm pretty sure it'll most likely be the team leads, too; but that's just my two cents on the matter.

Tekner

2014 May 18, 13:31:08 #10 Last Edit: 2014 May 18, 13:33:19 by Tekner
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 May 18, 04:51:45
I think it will be at least one member from the Design, Public Relations, etc. teams.  I'm pretty sure it'll most likely be the team leads, too; but that's just my two cents on the matter.
Unfortunately, probably not. Most of our team is from the USA, not Europe. Only one team lead does not currently live in the USA, and to my knowledge the majority of the team that lives near buck are a couple programmers, a few artists (3D and 2D), and a couple PR. BUCK is in the UK this year, and some of the people I listed are closer to Germany than the UK, so even that might be a stretch.

Mayapple

Quote from: Tekner on 2014 May 18, 13:31:08
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 May 18, 04:51:45
Unfortunately, probably not. Most of our team is from the USA, not Europe. Only one team lead does not currently live in the USA, and to my knowledge the majority of the team that lives near buck are a couple programmers, a few artists (3D and 2D), and a couple PR. BUCK is in the UK this year, and some of the people I listed are closer to Germany than the UK, so even that might be a stretch.

Ah, I see.  Well, that makes me very curious as to who will actually be there.  I actually know of two people going to BUCK, so it'll be interesting to see who will be there.

I'm also curious as to if the LoE servers will be opened at all during it -- like; if it'll be just open in BUCK, globally open, or just not open at all.

Sails

Aw, this sounds really cool..
To bad I won't be able to go.  ._.
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Moonstar100

Open up the god http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. server!
People wanna play just do it!
People are gonna hate you it you don't open the server!!!!  >:O o.O >:/

MrEmu

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 May 23, 19:14:42

Open up the god Read the forum rules. server!

Calm down.
Don't swear.
Be patient.
Love and Tolerate.

Have a great day! 0:)

Tiger

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 May 23, 19:14:42

Open up the god Read the forum rules. server!

You shouldn't say anything if you don't know what you're talking about.

"Opening the server" is harder than you think, unless you mean to tell us that you've dealt with servers before.
A lot of work is being done on this currently pre-alpha game, so it is far from finished. If they were to let everyone play it all the time, they'd never be able to get it done.

So, do be patient like the rest of us, please? Many of us have been waiting far longer than you have.

Moonstar100

Every pony stop saying "Be Patient" well I can't!

I look on the website every time but it's closed I can't keep my patience I'm to impatient!

Thank you for understanding *le sigh*

Tiger

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 May 24, 18:20:09
Every pony stop saying "Be Patient" well I can't!

I look on the website every time but it's closed I can't keep my patience I'm to impatient!

Thank you for understanding *le sigh*

[/quote]
How long have you been waiting, a month?

Some people here have waited up to a year before they could play for their first time.

A few years, for a few of us.

If you can't be as patient as the rest of us, why can't you just play something else while waiting? Keeps you busy, right?

ArticSailor

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2014 May 09, 20:00:38
Can you please open up the server? I really want to play! I've never played before :( >A< <3

I'm new too and I really want to play! But we just have to wait  D: the server will be open sooner or later

Mayapple

Patience is a virtue, and only getting irritated to the point of swearing will only get your account either warned or banned. 

Go Up