Lots of ponies leaving..

Started by ~Durpy, 2012 Jul 10, 03:44:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

A moderator is you're best friend they are only here for OUR protection they don't want us to get involved in bad things.
If a moderator dislikes you for some reason go over the rules you are bound to find something you constantly break.

Book Smarts

I remember when PerrythePony was hired as a moderator, that was the day the forums got flipped upside down and everything was actually organized  lol

PrincessButton

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jul 10, 08:15:36
INSERT RYO RANT HERE
No seriously be warned this is a rant

Spoiler: show
Right I'm going to drop my opinion on the whole I am leaving for _____ Reason. (Mostly because I'm board and I have a comment for once) Personally I think some of the farewell threads are good like say a pony will be missing for X amount of time so there RP's will be on hold but again that type of comment can be said on their RP's.  As for those who leave due to reasons of saying there getting a lot of hate in their life and are leaving for personal reasons I genuinely feel bad for you but again there is good where there is bad.

As for those leaving because they are not enjoying the forums because 1) Nopony talks to me 2) I get a lot of negative comments or 3)No pony reads my posts.
Now I know those 3 examples are extreme but remember 1) if you're not enjoying the forums that's fine maybe you just haven't found your section. 2) if you're getting negative comments on your posts or being harassed  then inform a moderator they are in place for a good reason. And 3) if your posts go unread then it's just bad luck but personally I don't think it's a good reason to leave.

And the final point ill make is if a Pony is leaving because a Moderator dislikes them then the reason may be because you have not followed the rules or done something that is controversial to the site remember they are doing a job for free ill add. There job is to make sure the rules are followed so that all can enjoy themselves and this site stays safe for all the users.

[Ok rant over insert cat here]
[spoiler][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/nightblade968/Kittys/Durpykitty.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
This basically sums up anything I have to say on the matter~  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 10, 19:07:10
INSERT RYO RANT HERE

Right I'm going to drop my opinion on the whole I am leaving for _____ Reason. (Mostly because I'm board and I have a comment for once) Personally I think some of the farewell threads are good like say a pony will be missing for X amount of time so there RP's will be on hold but again that type of comment can be said on their RP's.  As for those who leave due to reasons of saying there getting a lot of hate in their life and are leaving for personal reasons I genuinely feel bad for you but again there is good where there is bad.

As for those leaving because they are not enjoying the forums because 1) Nopony talks to me 2) I get a lot of negative comments or 3)No pony reads my posts.
Now I know those 3 examples are extreme but remember 1) if you're not enjoying the forums that's fine maybe you just haven't found your section. 2) if you're getting negative comments on your posts or being harassed  then inform a moderator they are in place for a good reason. And 3) if your posts go unread then it's just bad luck but personally I don't think it's a good reason to leave.

And the final point ill make is if a Pony is leaving because a Moderator dislikes them then the reason may be because you have not followed the rules or done something that is controversial to the site remember they are doing a job for free ill add. There job is to make sure the rules are followed so that all can enjoy themselves and this site stays safe for all the users.

[spoiler][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/nightblade968/Kittys/Durpykitty.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

Even the kitty part?

Ryo_D_Disk

But thats the most inportant part expecaly considering which pony it is ^-^

PrincessButton

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 10, 19:22:01
INSERT RYO RANT HERE

[/spoiler]

Even the kitty part?
Especially the kitty part.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

~Durpy

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 10, 19:27:38
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 10, 19:22:01
INSERT RYO RANT HERE

[/spoiler]

Even the kitty part?
Especially the kitty part.  :]

Yep :3
I am the most adorable pony here  =P

And for those who don't like your voice...just be proud of it..Like I am proud of my two voices...especially the second one  ovO
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

WolfsGhost

Okay, now I'm locking the thread as you've strayed off topic.

WolfsGhost
- LoE Concept Writer and Moderator

Go Up