My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

I didn't leave for many days, just not being here, because I'm in ponyville and not in the elevator (did you escape from the lab?)

Misty Fly

eh lollipop we can interact but not ms coconut my actual oc
Magic...

Odd One

I'm not sure what ms is, but feel free to track me down in ponyville and we can get things rolling

MMTfan1

It's been a while since I last posted.   I'm ready to re-enter Blue into the RP. 

LunarDusk

Pffft you possibly better off respawning in the house,
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Ooh man. Sure has been a while. I'll update you on where every currently RPing characters are.

- Risk, Scar (LunarDusk), Doom (Doomato), and Onyx (X-BIRT) are on a small island deep underground in Doom's laboratory. Risk talking to Scar, Doom, and Onyx about some plan on using a kind of machine to bring out Timberwolves.
- Lunar and Solar (LunarDusk) are in Eveshade inside a factory that once created the Timberwolves to even out the parasprite growth.
- Peace (Me), Marble and Steel (Misty Fly), Thunder (Thundergirl), and Aqua (Julien999)  are in Ponyville. I am outside with Steel holding on to Aqua. Marble and Thunder are at a fountain in Ponyville. If you like to jump in with me, feel free.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Hello peoples!

So, as some noticed, I wasn't online since a week or something. The reason is because I don't have Wifi in my house due to a technical problem with my box.
I don't know when I will have the connexion again but I hope it's soon. Right now I am just using the Wifi of my restaurant (not often in that place).

Not sure what I missed during my absence but I hope you guys/girls had some fun on these journeys.

Your little lazy budy, JZ.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Ah so now I see that you have been away because of all this. Its understandable Julien, and thank you for all the heads up. Hopefully everything is going well for ya, and hope to be able to see you again soon. ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Hello again!

So it looks like a lot of peoples became busy ever since LoE's forum restarted with the return of school for most of them. I know it's annoying but it's needed.

What can we do for this RP?

- If Peace know that Aqua isn't really a pony but a creature that can shapeshift, it will be an advantage for her to be a small little scout to check around the surrounding when in that mountain.
- But if Peace did not realize yet (well, he did notice a clue and know it), that would not happen and need to find another way in to check.

Peace Keeper

Sorry for my long absence. Ton of things hitting me right now so I had to prioritize my most important stuff first.

Peace did had a good clue of the mark. I dont think he knows its an unknown creature (hehe unknown) but probably a changeling or a pony with a talent to shapeshift. I don't think he completely knows yet x3 unless something helps jog his memory from. I assume the story links to a past RP if we do plan to arc stories from other RPs.

Doomato

Spoiler: show
AFTER MY LONG HIATUS, I HAVE AWAKENED ONCE MORE.
I am not a brony anymore, so don't expect to hear much from me; I just wanted to let you dudes know that I am alive and well.

Peace Keeper

Hiya Doom. Been a pretty long time. It is great to see you are around once again  ^-^

Julien999

Peace Keeper

We could do recon. We go out and look around the place.

Peace Keeper

2 things I like to say for everyone.

1) Bump. This RP just froze for the past month. Maybe a role call needed?

2) HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!  <3  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME

Peace Keeper

Happy new years guys! Hope you all have a wonderful 2018

Peace Keeper

Um... I think we have a dead RP coming in. Not sure where everyone went, but I don't wanna see this RP go bye bye. Plus I still got a couple ideas I wanna put. Well guess to see who are still in this RP. Man just so much silence. Really miss the haydays of RPs >.<

Wonder why we have so much silence?

Honey Bell

I am watching RP's.

After 3 months we close them.

-Anthea-
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Peace Keeper

Okay. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep an eye on my RPs. Gonna be poking around hoping anyone comes. If not well... I tried x3

Go Up