Children's Television Network will obtain rights to Filly Funtasia.

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 13, 21:54:20

previous topic - next topic

Which of the major American children's networks will air Filly Funtasia?

Nickelodeon
0 (0%)
Disney Channel
0 (0%)
Cartoon Network
0 (0%)
Hub Network
0 (0%)
Will only be available via online and on Netflix
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Go Down

Bro1997

I want to know which TV network aimed for children in the United States will get the rights to the BRB Internacional/Spanish Network production Filly Funtasia. It is a upcoming CGI animated television series based on the Filly brand of ponies from the German toy manufacturer Dracco. It is set to premiere in 2015 and the only television network so far that will air Filly Funtasia is TVE's children's channel in Spain. Here's the article for it. http://www.rapidtvnews.com/2014070834411/clan-takes-on-brb-for-the-summer.html#axzz3AKLFJOkm
The channel also airs the Spanish version of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. So much for the irony there!  lol
Anyways, I just want to know what television network in our country will get to air Filly Funtasia or if it'll be a sole internet TV series on YouTube or Netflix. I hope that won't happen, but by the facts that Dracco doesn't market Filly in the United States like it's other franchises that's probably what's going to happen. Anyway, just want your honest opinion.

Go Up