Saddest Show or Anime you have ever seen?

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jan 31, 23:27:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwilightNight

Please note that I'm not sure if this is in the right section of the forums, or if there is even a section for this, but...

The saddest anime I've ever seen- Clannad. Also, Clannad Afterstory if it counts as a different anime, but I don't think it does.

The saddest TV show I've ever seen would have to be Warehouse 13, but that would only be after HG wells came into the picture and I found out about her daughter, especially that last episode I saw on netflix, the one with Warehouse 2, that surprisingly made me cry.  :'(

So, saddest anime and/or tv show you've seen?

Book Smarts

The ending of Azumanga Diaoh after watching all of the episodes  DD:

TwilightNight

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 31, 23:39:13

Was it like the ending in the manga? Because I cried at the ending of that...  DD:

Perteks

Uh not so but if we can talk about animations too then there is a lot of them.
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

The Silent Wolf

Ginga Densetsu Weed. It toyed with my emotions, making me want more of the anime one second, and crying my eyes out the next.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

ShadowHeart

Bleach. My sister and I watch it a lot and when Ulquiorra died, we cried our little hearts out. I would've cried more when Gin died but I had spoiled it for myself long before that.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 31, 23:39:13
Yeahh :c

There are too many sad ones to choose from! A lot of times it's just the fact that it's ending in general that's so sad, because you get so attached usually.

Code Geass and Elfen Lied made me shed quite a few tears at the end. :'(
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Legulus

Ack! Clannad has already been taken, in the OP.

Welp, as I want to contribute, I'll throw in Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. It drove me to tears almost as easily as Clannad did.

Some really nice anime in this thread, I'll say ^-^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Book Smarts

Kino's Journey also came to mind, especially the one episode where you learn that a family is a group robots, and the robot serving them is actually a psychologically scarred human   DD: .

Go Up