Hiya! I'm Keystar

Started by Keystar, 2017 Aug 24, 13:12:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Keystar

i'm not much of a forum user so this will be one of the few posts I make =} I am mostly active of tumblr.
I am not an artist I just come up with ideas =} Though maby I might post stuff on on the eps. I like having opinions =}
But listing to others opinions is good to. anyway I have only about 9 ponies (though technicly one is a plant), one aquatic draconisequis, and one hipogriff.
You can see more Keystar at http://ask-keystar.tumblr.com/ref or go to my tumblr to see all the differnt critters listed on the right site.
Don't worry I keep my tumblr sfw.

Um, I dunno what else to say now. Tumblr is where I am the most and I like to be silly.
Also only 1 of my oc's is a normal pony from the 3 types. where is the fun in being normal =}
Also yes am not great at spelling so sorry for typos hehe

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until game will be available for everypony!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up