[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Julius

Hey guys... I think I want to leave the herd... At least for now, until the game is released... Nothing against you, you guys rock but... Yeah... :s

I'll still be around though! Not to mention I can be a Traveler once the game is out, so there's that! :)

So with that, I take my leave from the herd. I was planning on giving you guys a better goodbye, but I just woke up from a nightmare after a very stressful day, not really feeling like typing... :c
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

why not just... stay part of the herd, but as a name in the roster for now?  it doesn't cost anything to just have your name there, and we have lots of members that don't necessarily talk in this thread at all.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ründo

yeah some of us just *BUMP*....
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Morgan Sententia

Aloha! Just a reminder am still Alive!  ^-^ Hows everyone doing?

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Sotha

Yeah, don't you know?!

At this point, I'm just trying to finish this quarter at uni. I should be better in the summer.
May you walk on warm sands.

Morgan Sententia

Siphion

I hope you are all alive and will join the stress test weekend  :P
I guess time will heal me more as it did before back in the days from the beginning of my time when I searched the thing I cannot find and that is nothing more than serenity.

Ahaut

Travius Trott

I'll be there most certainly, as what sort of herd-leader would I be if I didn't appear at every chance I have?

Although I must apologise for being not so active as of late, last few months even, but I have just entered work and my days have become less and less free lately.

So, I do most apologise for not being as active as I ought to be, and I also reconsidered making a RP thread in the roleplaying section, maybe to get an IRC channel up as well for us. Though I can not at all promise anything on those matters, especially since I've seen that this forum's Roleplays have suffered quite the bit..
Thus, admittedly I'll be putting up some rules on the thread that should be followed for the roleplay.

I'd love to hear some feedback upon those suggestions, and whenever I was too late and lazy about thinking of it or not.. But I'm glad to be back to this wonderful herd, happy to see no ill have happened here while I was unannounced away. ^-^

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

The Wandering Magus

I, for one, would love to have a herd roleplay somewhere :3

Siphion

I have no problem roleplaying during the free weekend  ^-^
I guess time will heal me more as it did before back in the days from the beginning of my time when I searched the thing I cannot find and that is nothing more than serenity.

paintypalette

Travius Trott

I see, three for it. I'm certain I can set one up then, merely needs some idea for the set, and for a subject before I can get it all written up. As I have an idea for all the 'rules' for it.

Also, I'm working on setting the irc up as well, the channel is gotten, but I'd want some final things to be finished before placing a link on here to it.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

The Wandering Magus

another inn? :3 everypony relaxing by the fire in a Herd Barn?

Travius Trott

2013 Jun 27, 17:58:09 #2095 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 06:03:10 by Travius Trott
That would be an idea for it, hmm, shall look to it tomorrow and attempt at setting up the topic for this herd's roleplay.

Edit: It is now up and any members of the Travellers Blessing is free to join in!
Also, working on the IRC channel still, I'm wanting a cute bot to do stuff there as well, but it is up in it's rough form, still needing to learn being a channel owner. Also, all rules in our forums apply in it, that I'm most certain they will not be broken is also to be mentioned.
Also, feel free to use it for roleplaying, especially if you're feeling up for some quick act.
Here's the link to the channel: http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=TravellersBlessing

Alassë

I have a question... Can I have more than one OC in this herd?  X3

My *real* OC is an alicorn, but since I can't be an alicorn in-game, I decided I'd just make a pegasus, a unicorn and an earth pony all with the exact same color scheme (since, as far as I understand, each player can have 3 ponies). They'll have different names of course, but essentially they'll be the same pony. Right now I'm leaning toward either unicorn or earth pony for my "mane" pony ;) , depending on exactly how the pet system works for both races. (I <3 pets. A LOT. :3 )

So here's that form thingie:

OC Name: Alasse (primary) / Prisca (secondary) / Sparkle Fly (pegasus)
Forum Name: ssumppg
Activity: On-and-off, I tend to be active in spurts.
Planned race: All 3, leaning toward either unicorn or earth pony as my primary
Reason to join: I love the idea of a loosely structured herd who's main goal is to help others. ^-^ (Plus the whole "traveler" thing reminded me of Doctor Whooves. (: <3 <3 )

Travius Trott

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Jun 29, 23:06:43
I have a question... Can I have more than one OC in this herd?  X3

-snippit-

So here's that form thingie:

OC Name: Alasse (primary) / Prisca (secondary) / Sparkle Fly (pegasus)
Forum Name: ssumppg
Activity: On-and-off, I tend to be active in spurts.
Planned race: All 3, leaning toward either unicorn or earth pony as my primary
Reason to join: I love the idea of a loosely structured herd who's main goal is to help others. ^-^ (Plus the whole "traveler" thing reminded me of Doctor Whooves. (: <3 <3 )

Oh, but of course it is permitted to have more than one character in a herd, and with that I call it most brilliant to see another soul here.
I shall put you on the list shortly. ^-^
Though using your primary character for the 'character name' part.

Alassë

2013 Jun 30, 14:19:33 #2098 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 30, 14:38:55 by ssumppg
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Jun 30, 03:38:46Oh, but of course it is permitted to have more than one character in a herd, and with that I call it most brilliant to see another soul here.
I shall put you on the list shortly. ^-^
Though using your primary character for the 'character name' part.
Yay! :D

Edit: I was just thinking, if I end up going with unicorn as my primary, my secondary may be an entirely different pony... RPing as Doctor Whooves would be really fun (or at least a Time Horse)! :3 But I won't know for sure until I actually play the game. X3

Edit 2: That's it, my earth pony's going to be a Time Horse with the exact same color scheme as my other two. :D Settled! :nod: Still don't know which will be my primary... X3

Sotha

2013 Jun 30, 18:34:38 #2099 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 30, 18:37:04 by Sotha
I'm happy to have a new soul breathing life into this herd as well. I for one am back at university for the summer sessions, and have been making good progress on my dungeon crawler board game. I'm hoping to be able to test it soon.

I also look forward to the new weekend of open servers. Canterlot's looking cool. It's good to see such steady progress being made on this game. Hopefully I'll be able to play this time. The jiggly hair is certainly cool.

Travius, would you maybe be interested in putting up that list I made of the different roles everyone's chosen in the bottom of the first post, just for reference?
May you walk on warm sands.

Go Up