[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Blues-Music

Wow this is a really warm welcome. Thank you all  :D .

Sotha

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 09, 07:26:16
Wow this is a really warm welcome. Thank you all  :D .

You're welcome! Well met. How are you doing?
May you walk on warm sands.

Blues-Music

Not so good. School just restarted. It seems it's going to be a rough year too  :c .

The Wandering Magus

aww :(  good luck with everything!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Cinnibon Milque

2013 Feb 15, 21:17:43 #1924 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 15, 21:24:19 by CinniBun
What's everypony's thoughts on the brand new theme?  X3

Sotha

Quote from: CinniBun on 2013 Feb 15, 21:17:43
What's everypony's thoughts on the brand new theme?  X3

I like it. The less conventional forum colours actually look quite night. And I am a fan of orange.

Julius

The theme? I absolutely loved it before it was even up. :]

The colors... I wasn't a fan at first to be honest but... They slowly grow on you. I don't know why but... I can certainly appreciate them now. ^-^

And hey, look closer at the purple. Notice it looks odd? That's because it's not just a color, it has a design too. Look really close. I just noticed that now, and it looks awesome! :o
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

is that a crosshatch stitch kind of effect? :o
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Sotha

I'm sure there's an effect for it somewhere you could layer on to literally every graphic design project you work on ever. Perfect.

Gee, that was some finale.

Blues-Music

I really like the theme. It feels both clear , and dark making me feel easier to identify posts , and sections.

Also yeah the finale was actually so climactic that it almost felt like a show finale instead of a season finale. Not that it's a bad thing.

rhyme writer

Welcome, Blues!

about the theme.... I fail to see any purple.....is there a mobile theme too or is my phone just being dumb?

Julius

Quote from: rhyme writer on 2013 Feb 18, 12:44:42
Welcome, Blues!

about the theme.... I fail to see any purple.....is there a mobile theme too or is my phone just being dumb?

There's purple to the sides when you browse from a computer. From a phone it's all orange. ^-^
Purr~

Sea Foam

The page hardly fits on the screen anymore and I can't read text if I zoom out anymore.

I assume this is because I'm using a monitor from the 90's. I:

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Morgan Sententia

Hello people, just wanna let you know am ain't dead. But still in the hospital. :/

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2013 Feb 19, 13:01:01
Hello people, just wanna let you know am ain't dead. But still in the hospital. :/
hope it gets better for you >.<

Travius Trott

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 19, 15:35:54
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2013 Feb 19, 13:01:01
hope it gets better for you >.<

I concur to this, and I hope you will be well soon.

Also, pardon that I've been rather inactive here on this topic as of late, although I have no grand reason not to, that I admit.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Morgan Sententia

Thank you everyone, ill be sure to visit the forums from time to time. And to be sure to finish those art request someday.  ^-^

paintypalette

OC Name: Painty Palette
Forum Name: paintypalette
Activity: I come on everyday and post rarely, but I am active. I spend much time in the "Legends of Equestria discussion" and "General News" parts the most.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Because so many other ponies are joining and i would like to fit in. also, i think you would be an epic leader considering the fact that you are a very smart and kind pony! I also fit the group description, i love to help other pony folk, especially those in need.   ^-^

sorikuXIII

Hey guys. I know I've as non-existent as some of the other but alas I too have my reasons but I'll try to check on you wonderful ponies from time to time. Love yall. Be safe.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Travius Trott

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 23, 16:08:48
OC Name: Painty Palette
Forum Name: paintypalette
Activity: I come on everyday and post rarely, but I am active. I spend much time in the "Legends of Equestria discussion" and "General News" parts the most.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Because so many other ponies are joining and i would like to fit in. also, i think you would be an epic leader considering the fact that you are a very smart and kind pony! I also fit the group description, i love to help other pony folk, especially those in need.   ^-^

Brilliant!
Delighted see a new member. Welcome here and may your travels be blessed under Celestia's sun and Luna's moon.

On a less formal note, thanks for the compliment if it were I you referred to when you mentioned the potential leader being very kind and smart. ^-^

And, as a final note, I think that since LoE is still working towards being done, there is not much hassle about inactivity here, as long ponies recall they have a character signed into the herd, granted that some might realise they want to join another herd and they they should be welcome to.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Go Up