Go Down

Golden Pickaxe

Heya Everypony!

OC name: Golden Pickaxe
OC age: Oldish
OC race: Unicorn
OC gender: Stallion
OC talent: Digging for treasure and adventuring

Lots of fun to be had with the Crusaders last weekend. I can't wait until the next time!

Lost Solstice

2015 Apr 19, 15:57:08 #81 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 19, 18:57:18 by Lost Solstice
As of today, April 19th, 2015, Arcania Wonder the former Element of Trust has resigned and has quit the Evershade Crusaders. It is sad to see him go but we will move on, as to who the successor will be is of yet to be decided.
All of the problems have been resolved and Arcania Wonder has been re-instated as the element of Trust

Post Merge

Quote from: Golden Pickaxe on 2015 Apr 13, 12:05:57
Heya Everypony!

OC name: Golden Pickaxe
OC age: Oldish
OC race: Unicorn
OC gender: Stallion
OC talent: Digging for treasure and adventuring

Lots of fun to be had with the Crusaders last weekend. I can't wait until the next time!

Welcome to the Herd Golden Pickaxe :)
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

L4DSmoker101

For anyone wondering, everything has been sorted out and I came back, just needs to be updated.
I am Arcania Wonder. I'm back with my herd, and I have used my unicorn magic to revive my Element of Community, the Element of Trust.

Naura

I didn't know you, but I'm glad to see that you are back! Hope I can meet you and some other ponies form this group if another OSW comes around soon,
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snow pony

OC Name: Vati
OC Age: 20
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Gender: Mare/Female
OC Talent: Locksmith
Reason: I already know quite a few people in the group and would love to join your group.

Midnight_Breeze

(I actually have 2 oc's I'll use on here.)

1st oc;
name:Midnight Breeze
race: Pegasus
talent: nocturnal flying

2nd oc;
name:(she refuses to give her real name, and will only respond to "The Everfree Ghost" or jsut Everfree for short
race: alicorn, but she's terrible with magic
talent: exploring the forest

reason for joining: I know a few of the members already in, and would love to join the crusades :3
I have several ocs...

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Midnight_Breeze on 2015 Aug 15, 02:47:15
(I actually have 2 oc's I'll use on here.)

1st oc;
name:Midnight Breeze
race: Pegasus
talent: nocturnal flying

2nd oc;
name:(she refuses to give her real name, and will only respond to "The Everfree Ghost" or jsut Everfree for short
race: alicorn, but she's terrible with magic
talent: exploring the forest

reason for joining: I know a few of the members already in, and would love to join the crusades :3
Quote from: Snow pony on 2015 Aug 15, 02:19:24
OC Name: Vati
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Gender: Mare/Female
OC Talent: Locksmith
Reason: I already know quite a few people in the group and would love to join your group.

Welcome to the Evershade Crusaders Snow and Midnight.

Also I have updated my playlist and photo album on my first page post if you like to see my images and videos.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Heloo Evershade Cruisaders. I am here to announce that the next OSW is upon us. The servers will open on January 16-17 2016 and downloads  begin on the 15th.

Hope to play with all of you again.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lost Solstice

Good Evening Everypony!

Storm Quill here with an update on the upcoming Open Server Weekend hosted by the lovely developers and admins of Legends of Equestria. As most of you all know I have been out of the past 3 or 4 Open Server Weekends due to how busy I have been with life and whatnot. That time I spent away from the game wasn't spent in vain but in the process of becoming a United States Marine. I am currently at my MOS School having Passed Recruit Training and Marine Combat Training. Anyways onto what I really wanted to talk about.

There have been a lot of new members that have joined the herd over these past few open server weekends so I will not hesitate to say, welcome to the herd to each and every one of you. Just as those in the military are my brothers and sisters, you all are an extension to that brother and sisterhood. Our herd is a tight knit family who of course will face complications from time to time but in the end we come out stronger than before. I will be actively participating in this OSW and getting back into the swing of things but I do ask that if I start saying anything that bothers you that you immediately tell me or another leader in the herd so they can ask me to stop or you ask me to stop. Hope to see and play with each and everyone of you over this OSW and I will see you, in game!

Signed,
PVT Storm Quill
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Kattrilogy

OC Name: Prism
OC Age:14
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Girl
OC Talent: Artistic and Funny, Is the element of creativity
Reason: I heard about this from one of my friends and id love to join and make new friends >~< and probabaly help out
Im here with Nazarino <3

Nazarino

OC Name: Nazarino
OC Age: 14  ono
OC Gender: Female (i'm actually a male but i liked the female design better >.<)
OC Talent: Making an excellent toast, owning a vast vinyl record collection, really good speller.
Reason: My friend SoarinTealYoshi about you guys and i thought it would be cool to join! I'm here with kattrilogy <3

Peace Keeper

Great to see both of you together signing up. Great for SoarinTealYoshi to bring you guys along.

Quote from: Kattrilogy on 2016 Jan 17, 23:25:55
OC Name: Prism
OC Age:14
OC Gender: Girl
OC Talent: Artistic and Funny, Is the element of creativity
Reason: I heard about this from one of my friends and id love to join and make new friends >~< and probabaly help out
Im here with Nazarino <3

^-^ Welcome aboard to the Evershade Crusaders @Kattrilogy aka Prism.

Quote from: Nazarino on 2016 Jan 17, 23:27:32
OC Name: Nazarino
OC Age: 14  ono
OC Gender: Female (i'm actually a male but i liked the female design better >.<)
OC Talent: Making an excellent toast, owning a vast vinyl record collection, really good speller.
Reason: My friend SoarinTealYoshi about you guys and i thought it would be cool to join! I'm here with kattrilogy <3

^-^ Welcome aboard to Evershade Crusaders @Nazarino .

Peace Keeper

WOOOOOOOO Been so long since a post is made.

Hehe man the news has been out, but forgot to make this news immediately here in the herd board on the same day it was out. Well... better late than never.

The Open Server Weekend is upon us, coming around July 29 all the way through 31st. Get hyped as we again will be excited to jump in to have fun and discover new things together. Hope all of you can catch the news and prepare for the best event in a while. Hope to see you all there.

Also, server names do tend to change time to time, starting with Levade, then Equus. Now commonly we were in Coltorado. Not sure if these names will reoccur again, but the most recent is Coltorado, and unsure if this name will pop up again in the game. If the name stays the same, I am sure it will be our server of choice. if not, we will do our best to communicate to make sure we all can be able to meet each other in the same server.

Well... all that I have. Hope to see you all. Have fun, keep heads up on the OSW date, and HORSE AROUND!

SilverAnneX

2016 Jul 31, 14:18:21 #93 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 18:46:25 by SilverAnneX
OC Name: Silver AnneX

OC Gender: Male

OC Talent: Observational Deduction

Reason: I have a friend that was doing a little crusading with them and I hung out. It sounded really fun once I heard of them!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: SilverAnneX on 2016 Jul 31, 14:18:21
OC Name: Silver AnneX

OC Age: 19

OC Gender: Male

OC Talent: Observational Deduction

Reason: I have a friend that was doing a little crusading with them and I hung out. It sounded really fun once I heard of them!

Looks like you are good. Welcome aboard @SilverAnneX

Also, optional, if you have a skype account, you can PM me and we can add you into our skype group.

L4DTank101

I've never friggin posted anything on this website, so I'm doing it to break the ice :D
-Rainy Belle

Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key

OC Name Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key(just Dewpaw Key in game)

OC Age 18(19 in april)

OC Race pegasus(although she comes from a comic i made in high school,so she's half changling)

OC Gender female

OC Talent partying(in comic talent is shapeshifting)
My profile pic is a 1984 joke I drew while slacking off my senior year of high school. The character is my ponysona Dewpaw Key. Remember,Big pony is watching.
-
Darkness of white you can through the sadness take your flight and become the wings that pierce the veil spreading strong and true tonight!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key on 2017 Sep 16, 21:58:54OC Name Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key(just Dewpaw Key in game)

OC Age 18(19 in april)

OC Race pegasus(although she comes from a comic i made in high school,so she's half changling)

OC Gender female

OC Talent partying(in comic talent is shapeshifting)

You are missing other stuff in the apllication such as why you want to join x3

Oh well. Welcome to the herd Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key. Just a heads up, we made our new thread here as we can now update our thread under new management

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16597.0

Zelouiix

2017 Sep 25, 15:34:00 #98 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 26, 11:46:47 by Zelouiix
OC Name: Fire Flare
OC Age: 19
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: I have a flame cutie mark. Somehow my skin cannot burn, and I can easily master fire. Good at science in general.
Reason: I've been told while studying that making friend is important, so I wanted to try :-)

Peace Keeper

Hehe. A pegasus with magic ability. Sounds like me who wants to learn unicorn magic unassisted x3

Well welcome aboard Zeloulix. Just a heads up this thread won't be as supported. We have a new thread. Still same layout, but under new management. The link is just above you x3

Go Up