Adventures as a royal guard(ooc)

Started by Maplewood, 2014 Oct 26, 01:11:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

Here you guys can discuss stuff so nothing weird happeneds also it would be a good idea to post your oc details  X3 :D

ElectricAura

Nothing weird huh? *Makes up weird things.*  :D  lol
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

waaaaaaah

I'll post Book Keeper's details later X3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Maplewood

Trust me if seen people post stuff that makes everyone shocked in irl  lol :D

ElectricAura

Oh right, I'll do that. (It's not complete, and it isn't my best work, but it's something.)
Name: Electric Aura AKA DJ Cloud Beats
Race: Pegasus Pony
Wing Power: 15.5
Home: Cloudsdale
Appearance: Aura is a violet colored pegasus mare, with fuchsia eyes. Her mane is a medium blue with an orange stripe down the middle. She is an average height and weight for a pegasus mare.
Cutie Mark: A cloud with rainbow colored music notes resting on it.
Talent: Dropping the bass. Flying fast.
Hobbies: Playing games, making music, and performing flight tricks.
Personality: Aura is very social, playful, sometimes loud and, a little competitive.
Abilities: Using 4 turntables at once, napping, nearly breaking the sound barrier.
Origin: Aura is a pegasus pony from cloudsdale, she is a younger cousin of Rainbow Dash and shows the same competitiveness. Aura discovered Ponyville after a botched stunt attempt crippled one of her wings and she fell to the ground. Her best friend is Light Wings, a grey pegasus mare, and the one who made the stunt. On the ground for the first time Aura met lots of ponies in Ponyville, including DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch), her idol.

Post Merge

Is it clop stuff? Cause that stuff weirds me WAY out.
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

Oh gosh no just stuff like random pregnancy stuff Nvm its not Important just saying  X3 ^-^

ElectricAura

That's not to bad XD I've seen some... Bad things other places... I don't wanna talk about it lol
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

Weird I just remembered that I still need to get an drawing of my oc

ElectricAura

2014 Oct 26, 02:40:04 #8 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 02:44:06 by ElectricAura
I don't have anything, just stuff I make in that deviantart pony creator. I also recolor photos from the show in photoshop so it looks like Aura. My picture I have now is a recolored Rainbow Dash, since Aura has the same hair.

Post Merge

Sorry, had to share. I FINALLY ACTIVATED THE LOYALTY SHRINE THING IN THE MLP MOBILE GAME!!!
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

I wish I could play that but my mobile is kinda glichy

ElectricAura

I'll defeat Nightmare Moon in your name! I'm really close to activating the last element too, I think I only need 10 more shards.
Electric Aura <3

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

ElectricAura

lol Hai, so I had some ideas and I think Book needed some dialogue from you.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

nah, it's fine. It would have been interesting though ovO
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Okay, well I think my idea MIGHT still work.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

i'm still working on the char info X3
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Okay, think about it, Aura is talking to Maple, talking a little to much, and now she is searching record for Rio. She needs to be kept quiet, so I though that while she was searching, Rio locked her in, or something to keep her away from the truth.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

That's what I was thinking, and no one really would notice until the next day when something might have already happened.
Electric Aura <3

Dark Hooves

Just so you know, Rio isn't an OC, he is a supporting character for OC Felucia Draconem. Felucia is his queen so to speak and Rio is the underling.

My OC list is linked to every post I have made.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up