The Full Moon Syndrome [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

Carter then boosts off much faster than the first boost and now he is so close to Match he can feel the wind stream coming off of Match's wings. (They are going REALLY fast.)
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match becomes annoyed by his pursuer, and quickly shifts towards him in an attempt to throw Carter off course.

_BlazingInfinity

(So much tension is being built up right now.)

Carter aims straight for Match again and flies at him.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match alters his course as to curve into the guards and avoid Carter's current path.

Julien999

2016 Jan 25, 15:09:25 #624 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 29, 00:29:58 by Julien999
Looking them flying left and right, up and down, here and there, frontflip and backflip... Well, in short: It's confusing White Night that she can not follow them with her eyes, they are moving too fast and much in a cercle.
"... aww... my head spinning..." groan White.

Laurel Crown

"I had enough!" Screaming, Scarlet flies towards Match hoping that he would have come to his senses.

annosrules

The starving vampony turns in place in the air and hissing, bears his teeth at Scarlet. All sense of rationality is lost from Match's eyes as his mind is replaced by the animistic instincts of a true predator of the night.

Laurel Crown

Scarlet tackles the unicorn vampony, gripping tightly around him with some sort of bear hug and trying to land on the ground.

annosrules

Match thrashes about wildly, trying to escape Scarlet's grab, but his starving body is no match for Scarlet's strength.

(I amworking under the assumption that Vamponyism comes with supernatural strength, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Laurel Crown

(Technically it's wrong. I've never heard of vampirism that give super strength so here it doesn't count. If you want, you could go here: http://www.wizards.com/DND/DICE/DICE.HTM, throw a d20 and write the result here. I will talk to you privately once you have done  ^-^)

"Grrr... Why don't you calm down? And I thought it was finally over..."

annosrules

(Increased strength has always been a vampiric trait to my recollection, though it was surely exaggerated by the Twilight series. And I got a 12)

Julien999

White Night still don't know what is happening or what they were actually doing right now...
[glow=white,2,300]"Um, say... did you have any idea to what we should do?"[/glow] She asks to Laurel and Illusion. Especially toward Illusion since he said nothing about the starving vampony.

((This is really long... BlazingInfinity is inactive in this RP, suddenly... I wonder what he is doing right now.))

_BlazingInfinity

(Sorry. Have WAY too much work to do to really reply a lot. Can really only post every couple days or so.)
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

Sorry but I already decided to close both RPs because of reasons such as the lack of involvement from me and the others and too much padding but made the stories neverending. Do count the many days where I completely lost the passion to write here, the lack of active players and all sorts of external stuff and priorities that are above this RP.

I already reported and asked to close both this RP and "Pure at Heart" and I don't think I'll come back again. With no further ado, goodbye.

(Even this reply seems written lazily)

Go Up