The Full Moon Syndrome [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

Carter comes back.

"Only injured ponies are the ones in this area!" he said.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

(I don't think that placing the princess on top of a bonfire us what Laurel's trying to make happen, and that fire magic is a lot easier to control as to thaw but cause no further injuries.)

Laurel Crown

(Yes, what you said may be right but I tried to make the idea of thawing the princess a little bit difficult than it seems ^^')

Stryder221

[On top? Nah, I was thinking of setting her maybe five or ten feet away from the roaring flames. But I see what you're saying. Any excuse at all as to why a big fire is a bad idea, stated IC, will put an end to the argument right where it's at.]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Julien999

((Hello everyone, sorry if I am inactive during those time, I have some problem in real life and I'm sick at the same time :x))

White Night heard Carter and reply :
[glow=white,2,300][/glow]"That's good to know, thank you!"

annosrules

All of a sudden, Match's body jolts back to life with a discomforting cracking noise that accompanied the silent screams of the once broken figure. His eyes are open wide and, after the initial recollection is complete and his vampiric prowess restores his body, they seem wild, desperate, and hungry. Drained of its own energy the vampony rises, eager to take it by force from those unfortunate enough to stand nearby.

(Hope this is alright, I know you wanted Match to be involved in Luna's restoration, and this just seemed more natural than him just getting healed and being right as rain afterword.)

Laurel Crown

[It's alright both of you ^-^ ]

"W-Wait! H-H-How did he recovered? Didn't you told me that his injuries were grave?" Laurel was shaking as he asks to Illusion about Match Stick being... famished.
Scarlet comes in with White Night after rescuing the last survivor.

"Vamponies have stronger muscles and organic tissue. This means you, I and everyone are more resilient than a regular pony and recover is much smoother thanks to this. We are close to end this story for good... I won't let his curse to win over us after all." Scarlet felt so serious... and willing to give her all. She could feel the joy of leaving the past to aim at the future... and Match Stick could possibly be the last obstacle to jump over.

annosrules

The bestial form of Match Stick leaps through the air using his wings for additional propulsion and air time as he moves savagely towards a group of night guards. Being fully augmented into a Vampony, Match is quick on his hooves, showing much more speed than he ever did before with his explosive movements.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

_BlazingInfinity

Carter sees Match get up and starts flying after seeing what he was about to do. He flew quickly to the spot where the guards where. (He is not quite there yet, he is close to blocking though.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

The feral batpony wouldn't be stopped in its pursuit of sustenance, and attempts to push past Carter with a devastating slam.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter puts his hooves in front of his face to block the incoming attack. With the condition he is in, he could be dangerously injured or worse.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match makes contact, swiping the malconditioned Carter to the side with ease as the distance between him and his quarries slowly shrinks.

Julien999

((Okay, so... Misty allowed me to RP as Marble, but... I don't know if I should really do this... I'll see with it later.))

[glow=white,2,300]"Uh, what's going on in the sky?"[/glow] White Night asks as she sees both two vamponies... flying around?

Laurel Crown

"Ehm... how should I put it... Princess Luna is in danger, the only unicorn who could save her is going nuts and Carter is trying to dealing with him."

_BlazingInfinity

(Laurel I asked Match if I could use my sort of OP ability. It will catch up to him but it will also make Carter weak and exhausted if he hits it or not. SO I wanted to check with you if I could use it on Match.)
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

(You have my permission. So far the roleplay could only proceed by you and annosrules and we are getting closer to the ending. :])

_BlazingInfinity

Carter starts spinning rapidly. He shoots off and aims directly at Match.

'This should be enough to not knock him out, but at least stop him!' he thought. He was now very close to Match.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match is apathetic to Carter's approach, as his prey is already so near that he can almost taste it.

Go Up