Video Game Accomplishment Thread

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 27, 14:36:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunshine Smash

No damage S-Ranked Sam-Armstrong on Revengeance mode.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Pony in the Animus

actually completed all 21 database entries in the assassin intel section.

in other words, finishing all of the helix rifts in AC Unity

honestly entry number 18. An intercepted transmission (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database%3A_18._An_intercepted_transmission) is really creepy
A horse based assassin...

HunterOfTheDark

Managed to defeat Margaret in Persona 4 Golden on my first try! Still can't believe I managed it!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

PrincessButton

You guys have too much time on your hands. lol Just kidding, nice accomplishments!

I don't think I have any video game accomplishments myself, though.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Itty Bit

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Aug 31, 15:44:18
You guys have too much time on your hands. lol Just kidding, nice accomplishments!

I don't think I have any video game accomplishments myself, though.

You're super duper rich on Animal Crossing! And you have every insect in the game! That's worthy of an achievement C:

I recently beat Shovel Knight! It's not all that hard, but it still was super fun!

Necroceine

In Dark Souls some time last weekend I invaded a gank squad in The Painted World of Ariamas three times. The two phantoms were using dragon king greataxes, but I don't recall what the world's master was using.
The first time I was pinned on the long bridge you start on and the phantom used the axe's aoe attack to kill me.
The second time, I killed the first phantom and as I was fighting the second the world's master backstabbed me.
The third time he tried to do that again but I saw him and rolled out of the way. That time I killed all three, and then I invaded both the phantom's worlds and killed them there too.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Sep 01, 12:35:00
You're super duper rich on Animal Crossing! And you have every insect in the game! That's worthy of an achievement C:

I recently beat Shovel Knight! It's not all that hard, but it still was super fun!

Aww thanks, Itty <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

MarshyMellow

I became a master gardener weeks ago, and I FINALLY GOT PASTED A REALLY HARD STAGE IN POKEMON SHUFFLE!  :D

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Necroceine

2015 Sep 06, 01:52:41 #49 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 01:55:39 by Necroceine
I started playing Freedom Planet for the first time on hard a few months back. I do this with most games and later turn down the difficulty if it gets to be too much and I'm not having fun. It turned out to be a very hard game, but I was having fun so I drop down to normal. I took a long break and just got back to it tonight, when I pushed through the last three levels.

To give some sense of the difficulty if you haven't played the final boss's third and final form had one attack that would do enough damage to reduce you to one heart from full health, and he starts the battle with that attack a moment after you can move. You have to attack at the same time as it to parry. If you miss the parry you can only take one hit before death, and he will keep using that attack.

The final score screen says I died 440 times.

Sweet Brew

I got a full Gore-Magala armor set in MH4U a while ago.
I'm thinking of trying to finish the weapon set but...ehh...maybe just get my favorites then call it a day.

LostSanity

Beat Margaret in Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth during my P4 Side replay!!

O:
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Mr Nutt

I've willingly completed Sonic 06... multiple times. That's an accomplishment, right?

LostSanity

I WON THE HADES CUP.

I'm sorry... I honestly don't care if no one else considers this an accomplishment.

It's an accomplishment for me.

Why?

BECAUSE EVERY 10TH SEED IN THAT THING WAS RIDICULOUSLY HARD. (Except Rock Titan)

So yeah.

It's an accomplishment. (For me)

*does the PERSISTENCY ALWAYS WINS dance*

:P

tonman3509

Completed a No-Death run of Grandia 2.

50+ Hours. Its an accomplishment for me because when I played this game years ago, I lost to the final boss of the game nearly 50 times. I honestly don't remember how many times.

HunterOfTheDark

2015 Oct 14, 19:31:22 #55 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 16, 19:42:39 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Oct 14, 18:11:15
I WON THE HADES CUP.

I'm sorry... I honestly don't care if no one else considers this an accomplishment.

It's an accomplishment for me.

Why?

BECAUSE EVERY 10TH SEED IN THAT THING WAS RIDICULOUSLY HARD. (Except Rock Titan)

So yeah.

It's an accomplishment. (For me)

*does the PERSISTENCY ALWAYS WINS dance*

:P

Dude, it would be a bit more of an accomplishment if you had done it on time trial mode.

Anyhoof, my new accomplishment, is managing defeat Sephiroth at level 73 in Expert mode!

Post Merge

I also completed Slender: The Arrival in about 2 hours.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

THIS TIME THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

I took down Phantom and Kurt Zisa on KH1 Final Mix on NORMAL.

I used a Summon on Kurt Zisa, but does that really matter?

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING THE EASIEST OPTIONAL BOSSES.

THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

>:/

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Oct 17, 18:26:08
THIS TIME THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

I took down Phantom and Kurt Zisa on KH1 Final Mix on NORMAL.

I used a Summon on Kurt Zisa, but does that really matter?

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING THE EASIEST OPTIONAL BOSSES.

THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

>:/

True, they are difficult in the extreme, thats why they are labeled as Super Bosses. You still have to defeat Sephiroth and the Ice Titan though. If you want any suggestions on how you should approach those two, send me a PM.

LostSanity

2015 Oct 23, 18:11:18 #58 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 24, 10:35:38 by LostSanity
ICE TITAN MELTED.

:D

Post Merge

SEPHIROTH DE-WINGED.

UNKNOWN "DISAPPEARED"

ALL OPTIONAL BOSSES ARE DOWN.

:3

Dark Hooves

On halo 4 going on a 18 point streak before finally dying. Combination of the speed boost and saw.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up