Adventure of Adventures: An Equestria of Mystery (Open)

Started by cloudwilk, 2015 Jul 29, 20:27:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cloudwilk

The world of the ponies is a big one. One with mystery. One with friendship. One with adventures. Lots and lots of adventures.

Here you begin. A brood like no other. Destined to change the world... or perhaps do absolutely nothing but, hey, there's always a chance you could change life as we know it. Begin, young one. Take quest into the world of ponies.

(This is an option-type RP game where you get several options to choose from that will dictate the storyline! You can add more to your options and say how much you want to do in that room, but in order to progress you must always pick an option. I'd recommend keeping your first post as an inventory! But watch out! If you hit an ending you can restart but everything in your inventory will be gone!)

------------------------------
Options:
> I was born a Pegasus- bred to fly and fight above the clouds.
> I'm a royal- that is, a unicorn. Master race!
> Y'all bet I was raised as every pony should- an earth pony with real roots.
> ... Um... I'm a griffin...

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

waaaaaaah

(This seems like a one-person rp. Also, where's the human option? :])

(Now wat I do?)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Misty Fly

(mabe cause this is no EG world btw where are earth ponies?)
i.m also a unicorn
Magic...

cloudwilk

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 Aug 05, 16:30:45
(This seems like a one-person rp. Also, where's the human option? :])

(Now wat I do?)

(Basically, you just click options and go for the ride. It's not a particularly personal RP ^^)

You were born in Canterlot as most unicorns across Equestria are. Life was always well enriched, filled with all the goods you could need. You took advantage of how close the princesses of Equestria lived and would sometimes stray on the idea of how most other ponies don't have that sort of scenario! Oh, how funny a predicament.
-------------------------------------------------------
Options:
>I've always been happy being so close to the princesses! In fact, I was hoping to attend the academy...
>I went to school and all but, to be honest, I was more drawn to the woods outside my home...
>I took advantage of the awesome music scene!
>I absolutely LOVE the regal life of Canterlot. The sense of style is positively riveting.
>I wasn't too high class, so, I mainly lived off of trade.

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Aug 05, 16:39:05
(mabe cause this is no EG world btw where are earth ponies?)
i.m also a unicorn

(Earth Pony is the third option. If you want to choose unicorn still-yet, read the post above. You'd of gotten the same response for choosing the same option.)

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up