Blockland

Started by Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½, 2013 Jul 06, 20:36:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½

The war between blockland, roblox, and minecraft

Well you might be thinking "this is a copy of Roblox and/or Minecraft". If you think that you are a complete moron. Blockland was made 2004, Roblox 2005, and Minecraft 2009. They are totally different building games. I don't even kn ow how people compare Minecraft to Lego games. Roblox is different from blockland because one the building is different, two blockland you only have to pay once,  blockland has a more mature community (i never said there wasn't idiots i'm saying there isn't as much), and well blockland is probable to complicated for young kids.

About

Quote from: From Blockland.usBlockland is an online multiplayer game where you build things with bricks.
It's like playing with legos on the internet.

So basically in 2004 a guy named "Badspot" made a game about Legos right? And you might be thinking why isn't he going to get sued by Lego? Well on the Q & A page on the steam greenlight page it explains that the only thing that they would sue him for was the studs he was using at the time, and the arms & legs (that answered my question why your hands and body was floating). So after he got rid of that he never heard from lego again. P.S Forgot to tell you where some of this info is

The community

Well to tell you 60% blockland is a brony, 55% people don't care about bronies, 50% people hate bronies and/or furries. So it's like anywhere else but the good news is there is a pony topic here. But overall blockland's community can be good.

Pictures

Videos

http://www.blockland.us/Video.html see a bunch of halirious videos

News

Some of the videos has maps but they got [glow=red,2,300]taken away[/glow] here is when it actually happened and here is when they were informing people about it. There are four pretty big updates 1. Obviously is shader update. 2. Is Speed kart update. 3. Is the ball update now this one is my favorite and you will see why in a minute. 4. Bot update ( i will give a picture of each so you know.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223980.0 (sorry no pictures on this one).

You can't quit blockland, you always come back in anyway shape or form. If you ever want to see the forum go here and if you want to contact me go here. This game is worth 20$ you will be glad you bought it. Thank you  <3 you for listening  :D
Read the forum rules.

dargereldren

2013 Jul 07, 00:43:48 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 07, 23:08:11 by dargereldren
Quote from: Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½ on 2013 Jul 06, 20:36:57
Well to tell you 60% blockland is a brony, 55% people don't care about bronies, 50% people hate bronies and/or furries.

This is very inaccurate.
You can't quit blockland, you always come back in anyway shape or form.

This is also somewhat inaccurate, since some users have actually quit Blockland (it's just hard, not impossible).

On-topic though, my BL_ID is 25688 if you want to add me on RTB.

Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½

Quote from: dargereldren on 2013 Jul 07, 00:43:48
Well to tell you 60% blockland is a brony, 55% people don't care about bronies, 50% people hate bronies and/or furries.

This is very inaccurate.
Oh sorry about that
Read the forum rules.

TCDubstep

wow im surprised to see somebody made a blockland thread, as I have had the game for quite a while
While the Brony info is inaccurate, I do find this game quite enjoyable sometimes. Builder500 on RTB if you want to add me

Pipkin

Those pictures are really big, do you mind putting them in spoilers please?

Thanks

Go Up