Legends of Equestria at NYC Ponycon!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Jan 16, 13:12:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey, everypony!

We hope you all had a great holiday, and are looking forward to 2017! We sure are; it'll mark 5 years since Legends of Equestria officially began development, and it's a great opportunity for us to look back at just how far we've come since then - and how much more we have to look forward to!

To kick off this year, we're super excited to announce our first convention appearance of 2017 at NYC Ponycon, January 27-29! Our team members Natfoth and SavanaPope will be present with a demonstration table for Legends of Equestria. Anyone who's interested in the LoE, in what we're currently doing with it and where we're going with it, or just in game development in general, this is a great opportunity for you! Whether you want to come and see how far we've come with the game, or just to have a chat with a couple of key team members, we'll be happy to see you!

We'll have plenty more to discuss and announce in the coming months, so stay tuned for more!

Thunder Spin

Awww I won't be able to go outside my country until I become an adult :(

FlutterButterflyMLP

Sadly I can't come either, but to anyone who goes, have fun! ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Aqua Fire

I would love to come, but..
I may not be allowed to..
I'm afraid of airplanes.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

spiritwolf98

I might be able to go. At least it's closer to CT. Anyway, if not, I hope they record the LoE panel! And I hope that anypony who goes has fun! :)
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Solv

2017 Jan 18, 16:13:57 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 18, 16:44:49 by Solvandus
I have the money, I have the means of transportation, and I'm literally about a half hour away, so, maybe I'll go...

S'on a weekend, and I don't think I'll ever be off on a weekend again (I'll only know my schedule a mere 2-3 days in advance).

Edit: At first I thought this was in NYC (just a round-trip train ride, easy enough), but then I looked further into it and realized it's literally a 20-30 minute drive away!!! I just need to request a day off, make a quick trip to my bank, get a one-day ticket and it's Ponycon HERE I COME~!! :D
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Asriel

Sigh...

There is absolutely no way I will be able to attend any convention for, like, three or four more years until I am out of college.

And maybe more if I want to actually be able to afford it.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

LovleySunny

Oh, does that mean that LoE will be playable 27th - 29th?  :0
~Sunny

Cardboard

2017 Jan 27, 00:12:24 #8 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 27, 00:14:54 by Cardboard
I absolutely hate not being able to go. I'm glad lots of others share this pain

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for brief entertainment.

HeartBoltGames

2017 Jan 27, 06:17:46 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 29, 13:08:22 by Weremetalwolf
Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Jan 17, 21:32:35
I would love to come, but..
I may not be allowed to..
I'm afraid of airplanes.

Me too!!!

Post Merge

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Jan 16, 13:26:59
Awww I won't be able to go outside my country until I become an adult :(

Me too!!! Too bad that i am in the ph and there's no more ponycon there  >A<

Post Merge

Quote from: HeartBoltGames on 2017 Jan 27, 06:17:46
Me too!!!

Post Merge

I know that the Philippine Brony fandom is still alive but after years waiting for another ponycon. There's still no ponycon :'(

Post Merge

Me too!!!

Post Merge

Post Merge

I know that the Philippine Brony fandom is still alive but after years waiting for another ponycon. There's still no ponycon :'(

I know that there's Ponycon 2012 and Ponycon 2015 in my country but no Ponycon 2016 or 2017? What?

Post Merge

Me too!!!

Post Merge

Post Merge

Post Merge

I know that there's Ponycon 2012 and Ponycon 2015 in my country but no Ponycon 2016 or 2017? What?

And also. Here's the link to the Philippine Brony Fandom: [link removed]

Mod Edit: Please, don't post links to any social network (such as facebook).
who wants pones?

ObeyBunny

Who got to see the demonstration table? I want all the details!
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Quizzicall

2017 Jan 30, 19:50:29 #11 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 30, 20:11:20 by Quizzicall
Makes me sad knowing I was in New Jersey on the 20 when I graduated bootcamp. I was so close but yet so far... DD:

P.S. any chance you guys are going to BABScon? I got stationed here in the bay area so how lucky is that  :D

Thunder Spin

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Jan 30, 17:12:41
Who got to see the demonstration table? I want all the details!

Have you ever seen the topic " Legends of Equestria Limited Access Release: All The Details" ? Is this what you were looking for?

spiritwolf98

To Sky Clouds: I don't believe they have posted anything, but I know I don't know anything about an OSW :/ And like I said, They haven't posted anything yet. Hopefully! :) Just keep your hooves crossed! .3.
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

HeartBoltGames

Me too!!!

Post Merge

Post Merge

Post Merge

Post Merge

Why not?

Post Merge

Me too!!!

Post Merge

Post Merge

Post Merge

Post Merge

Why not?
who wants pones?

SnowyHoof

Idk where to comment because I'm very new to this website and community, but I can't find anywhere to download the game, can anypony help me? :c :c

Thunder Spin

Quote from: SnowyHoof on 2017 Feb 21, 23:29:33
Idk where to comment because I'm very new to this website and community, but I can't find anywhere to download the game, can anypony help me? :c :c

The game is not downloadable at the time. Please wait until the L.A.R (Limited Access Release) . Anybody knows when they are going to release the game fully. We are all excited about this :D !

P.S I am not a mod, but I am able to answer questions, am I not?

pfiutek1

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 22, 06:54:44
The game is not downloadable at the time. Please wait until the L.A.R (Limited Access Release)

P.S I am not a mod, but I am able to answer questions, am I not?

L.A.R? more like O.S.W (Open Server Weekend)

Elphyda

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Feb 27, 14:43:59
L.A.R? more like O.S.W (Open Server Weekend)

No, Thundergirl was right.  They need to wait until applications for the next Limited Access Release stagger opens.

Go Up