2017 Feb 19, 12:02:41

Author Topic: My OCs for Role Playing  (Read 484 times)

Online Thundergirl

• Have fun while dancing in the rain!
    • View Profile
My OCs for Role Playing
« on: 2016 Dec 03, 10:24:44 »
I was Role Playing since August but today, I am going to write the OCs I will use for Role Playing.

1. Thunder Spin   (my main OC)
2. Ice Gold   ( or Ice Blue ) 
Sunny Daze     
4.Candy Moss

Read this, please

Thunder Spin:
Personality: Kind to ponies she meets for the first time. She does not like trying new things. She flies fast and she also draws quickly. Thunder likes making new friends and she wants to make them happy, when they are sad, so she tells them jokes.
Race:Pegasus
Talent: She can draw without a sketch (in paper). Thunder can use some unicorn powers but she does not know it!
Family: Cloud burn (father, 49, officer of pony-electricity factory, pegasus) . Rose skies (mother, 46 - does not work somewhere(housewife) -, pegasus) Lila (dog, female. about 7 years old).
How she get her Cutie Mark: She was in a race when she wanted to draw the skies. She had a piece of paper, so she began to draw it. Thunder drew it really good.
It is an orange bolt with a pencil and blue and purple lines.
Bio: She got born in a popular hospital in Ponyville. She had big wings and that made her parents think why that happened. The doctor said it was normal. "Someponies born with big wings or tall horns. That is what happens and anybody can change it", the doctor said.

Her parents were very happy. When Thunder became 3 years old her parents realized that her wings weren't growing! Her grrandmare, Shadow Lily wanted to teach her the magic powers of a dark pegasi, because she was, but Thunder's mother said that she must learn them by herself when she grows up.

In Thunder's 6th birthday, her parents didn't buy her a toy or something that every parent will buy to their children. Their present was a beautiful dog! Thunder thought that they forgot to buy her something. But quickly she saw a little puppy and she knew that it was for her.

When Thunder became 8 she got her own laptop. It was another birthday present. Her parents told her that she could only use it on Fridays and on the weekends. She was playing games on her new computer for hours. Her father said "You have to stop. You will get blinded and you will wear glasses!" . But Thunder did not pay attention.

A few years later, her mother took her to the oculist to see is her eyes were okay. The oculist said that she has nearsightedness! So since then, Thunder wears glasses when she reads and when she watcher TV and uses the computer. She liked them  and that was weird. Thunder Spin has never told her parents that she was happy she was wearing glasses!

When school opened she had already got a new bag. Some months later she didn't like it. She asked her parents if they can buy her a new one. They agreed but they did not understand why.

Thunder was looking on the internet to find a nice school bag. She spotted a black, white and green bag. She loved it. She showed it to her parents. They saw the price. It was 23$ . Her mother went outside to find that bag. She looked everywhere. Thunder's father was at work. He worked in a little town away from Ponyville. Thunder' mother didn't find the bag. She looked on every shop. In the afternoon her dad comes home with a bag. Thunder came slowly to see the bag. She noticed small details on the bag and she thanked her father for buying that one.

Thunder Spin had really many presents from her parents. She did not want them for herself. She gave some of them to other poor ponies. Her mother always told her to give some of her old clothes ((don't say that ponies don't wear clothes)) and toys. Her mother had no idea that her daughter already does!

Ice Blue (Ice Gold) :
Personality: a pony who is kind and loves animals. She does not always tell the truth and she can become easily angry. Ice gold likes digging. She has no parents and she lives with a step mother.
Race:Unicorn
Talent: Digging gold
Family:  Daisy Boot (Step mother - Earth pony, 34, farmer) Photo Potter (Step father - Earth pony 36, farmer).
How she get her Cutie Mark: While she was in a trip with her school in the mines. While the teachers were talking about different types of precious stones, she took a shovel and she began to dig. The shovel hit a rock. The "rock" was gold!
Her Cutie Mark is three pieces of gold and two shovels.
Bio: She was born in a small hospital in Canterlot. She was a very beautiful baby. A few minutes after she got born, her mother became ill. Her father was so sad. He promised to Ice's mother that they will always be together. But now Ice Gold's mother, Fillipia, was dead.

When Ice became 2 years old, her father leaved her into an orphanage. He knew that he was going to die soon. In the orphanage, Ice learned to speak and walk. She didn't like life there. One day a young couple went there. They had just picked Ice Gold! Ice thought that life with them was going to be happy. But it wasn't.

Her step parents were working all day and Ice didn't see them at all!They called her Ice Blue, but they knew her real name was Ice Gold. They both decided to give her back to the orphanage when they weren't at home. So life for her was the same again.

It was 23th of August. As she was playing in the garden she saw a little bunny. She thought it was a good idea to take it with her! It was like her parent had sent her the bunny right that day. Because that day was her favourite one. It was her birthday!

Sunny Sun

Personality :A pony who loves every kind of trip. She does not always tell the truth and she can become easily angry.
Race: Earth Pony
Talent: Traveling and blowing clouds (even if she isn't a pegasus)
Family: Lotus Jersey (father - Earth pony 47, hydraulic) Rising Star (mother - unicorn,45, teacher) Wootie Bootie (sister - unicorn, 6)
How she get her cutie mark: Sunny was in her window dreaming of traveling away when clouds hid the sun. The light was helping Sunny Daze to dream. She hoped that the clouds were going away for a while and she snorted. Then the clouds went far away.
Her Cutie Mark is a sun with a moon.
Bio: Sunny was the first baby of her parents. Thy were really proud. Sunny had a green electric fur colour. She was born in a hospital, of course, in Ponyville.

Sunny was always happy and she often made her parents laugh. Sunny loved to play with her parents. But her parents had to go to work. Sunny was not alone! They had a babysitter for her. She was sweet and kind to her. Sunny liked her.

Many years later her parents went again to a hospital. Sunny was ecxited. She was going to have a brother or a sister. When her parents came back she asked them if she will have a brother or a sister. Her mother told her that she will soon have a little sister.

Some months after Sunny's sister was born, the whole family went to a church, because they were going to name the little filly. Sunny wished that she is never going to hurt her little sister. Sunny's parents told quietly to the foal's godparents the name "Wootie Bootie" . They heard Shootie Bootie. Her godparents thought it was a boy. Her godmother asked again "What did you say the name is?" . Sunny's and Wootie's mother said again "W-o-o-t-i-e   B-o-o-t-i-e. Wootie Bootie."

Sunny loved her sister. She was like a small mother for Wootie.

Candy Moss

Name: Candy Moss
Personality: She likes candies (like her name), but she also adores hygiene. She also likes pets.
Race: Unicorn
Family:Couture De Moss or Miss Couture for short (mother)
Small Backstory: Candy Moss and her mother didn't get along together, so Candy grew up in an orphanage. She is now older (22)

[/color]

I can't make sooooo long backstories, like  @Purple's, she has her own reasons to make long ones.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 15:33:20 by Thundergirl »

Offline Purple

• Moon Prism Power!!!
    • View Profile
Re: My OCs for Role Playing
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Jan 04, 20:15:17 »
Haha, I had no idea my backstories had become so infamous for being long ^^; I just write long backstories because I'm obsessed with detail and can never stop myself once I start writing Lol, which results in a few books' worth of backstory XD

« Reply #2 on: 2017 Jan 16, 13:32:18 »
I liked Thunder! :3 her personality and life is very credible also i like that she was born with big wings. what kind of unicorn powers does she have?  Idk pegasis could have them x3
« Last Edit: 2017 Jan 16, 14:36:46 by Wolfy1 »

Online Thundergirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017 Jan 16, 13:34:17 »
I liked Thunder! :3 her personality and life is very credible also i like that she was born with big wings. what kind of unicorn powers does she have?  Idk pegasis could have them x3
Really? Thanks, she's my ponysona. Made her this way to make her personality look like mines.

« Reply #4 on: 2017 Jan 27, 00:16:10 »
It's interesting how you chose Thunder Spin, a pegasus, to have unicorn powers. I do understand that Cadence used to be a pegasus and used powers to gain her horn, but wouldn't they just be magic powers or pegasi powers? How does a pegasus have unicorn powers, I'd like to know (:

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for brief entertainment.

Online Thundergirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017 Jan 27, 02:45:37 »
It's interesting how you chose Thunder Spin, a pegasus, to have unicorn powers. I do understand that Cadence used to be a pegasus and used powers to gain her horn, but wouldn't they just be magic powers or pegasi powers? How does a pegasus have unicorn powers, I'd like to know (:

Because her grandparents were some kind of dark pegasi and i bet they had different powers something like unicorn ones.