OC Completed and or works in progress

Started by Discordacopia, 2014 Nov 12, 12:37:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Discordacopia

2014 Nov 12, 12:37:45 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 13, 00:29:19 by Discordacopia
(If your reading this and have experience making,and or finding profile pics please contact me as I would really appreciate the help)

NAME:Kato Kaio
RACE:Unicorn
LOCATION:Varies greatly but more often than not hangs his hat in Manehatten.
CUTIE MARK:A 4 note chord
APPEARANCE:Kato is a rather tall stallion,in fact his his height sometimes gives him a rather menacing appearance in the right light.His coat is A darkish crimson color and his mane is a long mass of piercing,radiant silver hair that tends to fall over his eyes.He has been known to wear his trusty deep black bandana which he claims brings him good luck(Though he has enjoyed very little luck while wearing it).
PERSONALITY:Kato would very easily come off as the quiet,mysterious type at first but upon prodding him one would find he is rather talkative and kind hearted.Not one to ever see another suffer he often times gives up what he makes from his music career to help others.Its because of this that he usually finds himself in financial trouble however.He refuses to give up on his dream of creating beautiful music and get a well paying job his intelligence would easily allow him to obtain.He wishes only to unite Equestria with his music.Handy in a pinch and gifted with a natural ability to use high leveled magic skills he could easily be a triple threat if he took himself seriously.Sadly however he cares little for anything  thats not his music or helping others.

Post Merge

NAME:Loch Dorcha
RACE:Pegasus
WING POWER:Unknown(Though Loch was once reported having broken 15.0 in an unofficial test)
CUTIE MARK:A Comet with a long burning trail
APPEARANCE:Loch at first would appear a very active,outgoing pony.......you would be wrong.Loch has a light silver coat and a short,lazy red and black Mohawk that leans to the right because he never takes the time to maintain it.If he's not in his royal guard uniform he wears little more than a deep black bandana he acquired from his favorite musician as a child.
PERSONALITY:The truth of the matter is that Loch is a very unmotivated,more often than not lazy young stallion.He is usually bored by life in general and can be found mostly Sleeping,eating,and reading.A waste really as loch is a very gifted pony.He easily passed the required training and became a royal guard to princess celestia herself.Though nobody seems to know just how fast he can fly it is rumored loch rivals even the wonderbolts best flyers.He seems to read at a scholars level indicating a rather intelligent pony.Made even more evident when he scored some of the highest marks in a mock test given by the princess upon his arrival into the royal guard.Loch is also rumored to have flown so high his wings began to freeze causing himself to nearly catch hypothermia.Very little is known definitively about this young Stallion but what is clear is that if he was serious he could be great.
The sky has never been the limit.We are our own limits.Its then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.

MY OC's
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

Kai Serpentine

Well, it would a help a little bit if you used real words like: for Kato Kaio, his name could be (if u want) Rising Chord, Classical Note, or Flowing Tune. Another thing that would help is stating his instrument. I think a violin or piano would suit him. Also, this:
QuotePERSONALITY:The truth of the matter is that Loch is a very unmotivated,more often than not lazy young mare.

Do you mean 'stallion'?

If I offend or anger you in any way, please let me know. And if you are not pleased with my advice, please let me know.

That is all;
       Thank you  ^-^

Post Merge

Quote from: Kai Serpentine on 2014 Nov 12, 16:57:14
Well, it would a help a little bit if you used real words like: for Kato Kaio, his name could be (if u want) Rising Chord, Classical Note, or Flowing Tune. Another thing that would help is stating his instrument. I think a violin or piano would suit him. Also, this:
QuotePERSONALITY:The truth of the matter is that Loch is a very unmotivated,more often than not lazy young mare.

Do you mean 'stallion'? That, and 'a' should be put after the word 'not'.  x3

If I offend or anger you in any way, please let me know. And if you are not pleased with my advice, please let me know.

That is all;
       Thank you  ^-^

Discordacopia

I greatly appreciate your advice and you by no means insulted or angered me.A few things however,Though Kato and Kaio have almost nothing to do with music they are indeed real words(Native American to be exact).The same goes for Loch Dorcha being the name of a fabled lagoon where pirates discovered many strange serpent creatures(Loch ness monsters).Again these names mean next to nothing about my characters i just happen to find them vocally pleasing.Also as for Kato it doesn't state which instrument in specific he plays,it simply says he plays music......this is because he's gifted at any manner of music and isn't confined to one instrument.I did fix the mate/stallion error thank you for pointing it out.
The sky has never been the limit.We are our own limits.Its then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.

MY OC's
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

Go Up