Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

We at Legends of Equestria are excited to announce another Open Server Weekend for August 8th-10th! This is your opportunity to play Legends of Equestria for a whole weekend, whether you're playing for the first time or checking in to see how things have changed since the last open server.

The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th. The game will be available through the downloads page and playable for that whole weekend.

Please note that you must have a forum account before you can log in to the game. It is highly suggested that you register before the 8th, as the servers will be very busy once the weekend starts!
If you don't have an account already, you can register here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=register

You can see the system requirements for Legends of Equestria here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

Hope you're as excited as we are!

Guard120

Awesome, always get in on open server days. anything new we can look forward too?

Naura

NOOOOOOO! Please, I'm at scout camp then, please push it two days! (well, I can the last day, but still)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Teirusu

Nice news! Count with my earth pony.

There will be any changelogs about the updates?

Verdant Tome

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to it.
Hopefully I can balance playing the game with visiting the Crystal Mountain Pony Convention - it's six blocks from my apartment on the same weekend - and doing homework.
Balancing is hard.

I hope there'll be some new things to look forward to after four months!

MidnightLighty

OmgOmgOmgOmg YESH!! Finally! Last time I only got to play on the last day, I kinda missed a few spots to visit. This time. THIS TIME. OH YESH.  :D

Can't wait  :3
<br />"I am a silly poni."

Salnalus

Yes, another Open Server! Can't wait to play once more. Had much fun the last time.

Lots of fun.

QueenFilly

Oh for Celestia's sake guys, I'm at a convention that weekend!

Proudy Hooves

Booyah!
Gotta move that 4th test for me up!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Crimson Feather

Everypony asked for it and now it's back! We'll also be showing features of the game at Bronycon this year

Howitzer

C'mon, who else think we can break the server with more than 634 people online?
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Fir3Chi3f

Just created an account! Can't wait  :3

Weatherboy1

Alright Fifth time, LET'S DO THIS!

CrabApple

o.O   why am i JUST now hearing this lol
[move=9][/move]

Blitz Freeman

Oh how I've anticipated the return of Open Server LoE! *-* I've been looking forward to this for months! And now it's finally here. It'll be very refreshing to hear that Cloudopolis Day-time music again ^-^ And this time, I'll finally visit the Evershade forest!

So very excited!! :3
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

OrionX99

O: Wow! ... I'll finally play LoE!, I'm so excited!
But the open server weekend can't be ... i don't know ... now? (?
Just kidding  lol see you all in LoE!
OrionX99 - Scratch Melody

White Pony

Thank you Ellowee for the heads-up... with plenty of warning ahead of time.  I've already passed on the news to some of my other pony friends.  I have it marked on my calendar.  Hope to see every pony there.   ;)

Mystik1004

AHHHH!!! finally...  :D
i hope i can play then...
i can´t wait to play it...
the last times the servers were open i was busy and can´t play  D:
but now... i will play it no matter what comes there.... i... will.. play ovO

KitRifty

This is most wonderful news! :D

Welp, time to gather up the dragon hunters I guess!

(when it comes...)

LostSanity

I'll do everything within my ability to livestream myself playing it this time. Hopefully. Maybe.

Even though no one will come to the stream and want to play with me/find me because everyone is bashing me for my opinions on here (which I thought wouldn't happen on here but I guess I was wrong) for whatever ridiculous reasons they have.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up