Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Here is the full list of things that were announced yesterday.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

It's pretty impressive how the vast majority of those 50 facts were actually pretty cool tidbits of info! Obviously there was a few filler ones, such as recommending a LAN cable for people with bad internet, but a lot of that stuff was incredible!
It was also a lot of fun hearing the announcer narrate it too, you could tell he had fun doing it. C:

That tourney mode sounds interesting too, guess I now have no excuse to make one now, as the game now has a mode to do it for me. It's just too bad that probably a lot less people will get the WiiU version on here... ^^;

Rikaria

Remember this?

Well, here's the sequel:

LostSanity

I'm good with the 3DS version thanks.

Also... it's getting to the point where I might quit playing this game soon. I'm going to try to beat Master Core and if I can't, I'm finished with this game.

*sighs*

Oh well...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Oct 24, 17:51:35
I'm good with the 3DS version thanks.

Also... it's getting to the point where I might quit playing this game soon. I'm going to try to beat Master Core and if I can't, I'm finished with this game.

*sighs*

Oh well...

:s

you have to know the character that's good against bosses like charizard for example. usually characters that can counter like lucario, shulk, marth, lucina, ike, and palutena. the only form that you're gonna hate is the tabuu wannabe form cuz the purple ring of death can blow you off the fray. if you're trying to beat master core at 9.0, then i may recommend charizard or one of those characters that can counter. if you're using charizard, then you wanna spam rock smash and you have to watch for the attack patterns.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Itty Bit

I actually found it easiest with Fox.
Reflectors are great! Especially against the blade form and it's projetiles

Sunshine Smash

Kirby all the way.... That jumping hammer flip at full charge... Ungodly. Especially spamming stone against the beast form.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

I tend to abuse Lucario's superpower (the more damage he takes, the more powerful his attacks get, and the longer some attacks reach), though of course that means I'm risking getting KO'ed a lot.

That being said, I got used to Master Core's different forms and attacks on lower Intensities before going at it on 9.0.

Itty Bit

I just went at a guy named Ray on for glory for about an hour or so, and we had some pretty great matches. He was a real good Fox player, just a little bit above my level, so we had lots of close endings!
I even learned a few new strategies and ways to get around fox through fighting him. C:

Sunshine Smash

I played for an hour with some guy named Metalman. He's got skills! We also messed around on the stages sometimes. Had a good time. 0:)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

GoldenTerrabyte

That was fun, Julius and Itty Bit!
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

people are asking which characters are on the top tier right now. some say it's fox and some say it's bowser.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

I might be thinking that ganondorf is on the top tier as well.

Rikaria

Considering they buffed his default Neutral B move (it has super armor to some extent), that's believable.

GoldenTerrabyte

I can't BEGIN to tell you how many times I've rekt Ganandorfs with Shulk by waiting for him to neutral B, running in, and then countering. And it works EVERY TIME!
I'm back

LostSanity

Thanks for all of the advice. I will keep all of that in mind when I attempt to fight Master Core.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

GlassMirror

does anyone here play toon link? :D

Itty Bit

I like Toon Link over regular Link, but I've found my favorites to be Villager, Peach, and Pac Man.

Tier lists already? It seems really, really early in the game's life to be establishing an official list already... There's still a lot of learning and studying to do!
Though I have a hunch Rosalina would be a contender for S rank. Her Luma absorbs a lot of damage, it's real easy to get trapped between the two, and even when the Luma is gone, Rosalina can still fight quite well on her own. That, and the Luma rewspawns within seconds...

Little Mac may seem like another character, but he has a glaring weakness that everybody and their dog knows. The only stage he really has a big advantage on is final destination, or any version of omega mode. And contrary to popular belief, tournaments actually take place on more stages than that. ^^;
Also I would just like to share this

Rikaria

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Oct 25, 21:51:06
does anyone here play toon link? :D

Toon Link is my 2nd main, the 1st being Lucario. Bowser is slowly becoming my 3rd.

Go Up