Legends of Equestria Attending Ohayocon!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Nov 29, 11:53:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2013 Nov 29, 11:53:48 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 29, 20:18:10 by Ellowee

Hello everyone! We are very pleased to announce that Legends of Equestria is coming to Ohayocon 2014!
Legends of Equestria will have a panel and we would love to see you there. We are all very excited to attend our first convention of the year! More details are coming, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates about Ohayocon!

Ohayocon celebrates the art, culture and community surrounding animation and gaming and takes place from January 24-26th at the Hyatt Regency Columbus & the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, OH.  To learn more about Ohayocon, please visit http://ohayocon.org/.

Also, I have a very special announcement to make coming up next week! Stay tuned~

sammym07

I wonder wut the announcement next week is gonna be?  :3  :D *-*

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

alphaslime

Is this special announcement the stress test you guys were planning? I heard you mention it a few times in the bronies for good stream.

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

sammym07

Quote from: alphaslime on 2013 Nov 29, 14:36:57
Is this special announcement the stress test you guys were planning? I heard you mention it a few times in the bronies for good stream.

Tht's wut I think! Ethier tht or a new game tht we could play, like the Pony Creator. Hmm... :o

Post Merge

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Nov 29, 16:08:54
Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Nov 29, 14:33:08
I wonder wut the announcement next week is gonna be?  :3  :D *-*

^ Exactly

:] ;)

I can't turn this around

hunterr53

Is it bad that I failed the registry for this site because I put Rarity's coat color as Marshmallow?

sammym07

I like how were just talking about the special announcement & not the main thing. XD

I can't turn this around

Weatherboy1

I am prepared to bet the special announcement is a Stress Test during that weekend.... Taking all bets now!

Jarg1994

Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Nov 29, 20:02:56
I like how were just talking about the special announcement & not the main thing. XD

Yeah, pretty much  XD; maybe because if the announcement it's really a stress test, there's no doubt that a lot of people would want play it when it starts. :P (And if it's a stress test, then that would be my third time on entering on those ones :D)

Howitzer

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Nov 29, 20:55:17
I am prepared to bet the special announcement is a Stress Test during that weekend.... Taking all bets now!

put me down for $10!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

RosalyStar

Oh,anoucement next week  :D So,that will be good but I dream fo playable LoE.  :nod:

Cotton Ball

2013 Nov 30, 07:11:57 #11 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 07:13:29 by Cotton Ball

Put down $15 for me
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Nov 30, 07:11:57

Put down $15 for me

I'm putting down $20

Joylight

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Nov 30, 11:15:28
Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Nov 30, 07:11:57

Put down $15 for me

I'm putting down $20

*puts in whole allowance in the pot*

I'm going to be so broke... XD

sammym07

2013 Nov 30, 15:15:59 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 16:53:53 by sammym07

:P I BET DOWN muffins and bits-ALL OF THEM!
                                                                    ~Derpy

I can't turn this around

Perry The Pony

Since most of the forum community is under the age of 18 there will be no gambling of any kind.  This includes taking bets on what is being announced soon.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2013 Nov 30, 21:17:33
Since most of the forum community is under the age of 18 there will be no gambling of any kind.  This includes taking bets on what is being announced soon.

Well aren't you a party killer D:

Mizuki

Congrats on the con appearance thing! I hope the panel will be uploaded on youtube somewhere, specifically the part featuring you's guys!

As for that announcement, I have a feeling I know what it is :3 I'm so excited for it! (Even if it isn't what I think it is XD)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Ramisha

Zbizo

what stress test? Today?
did I missed something?

Go Up