Terrible at Introductions

Started by Darkfae, 2016 May 23, 02:12:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darkfae

I'm new to the Legends of Equestria site - I found it looking for an art piece by the same name, actually. I had no idea about the project unti trying to find this image of Starswirl, Luna, Celestia, Discord, and someone from the episodes past the start of season 3 that I don't recognise; I'm a bit behind in watching, as I wait till a full season hits Netflix, then watch through it, and right after all of season 3 got up, I had a pretty bad medical crash.

Back from Jan '01 through the end of April '03 I worked for Sony Online Entertainment, and from the start of the fall of '05 into the spring of '06 I worked for SEGA of America. Indy projects like this really make my day, and I love watching them develop. The fact that this is a My Little Pony MMO, and it's looking so good in the YouTubes that were all basically Technical Alphas makes me even more happy - because I love MLP (I watched the original series when I was a kid, and picked up on MLP: FiM toward the end of season 1), and again, Indy projects are pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the next open server window, because there is just so much promise in Legends of Equestria.

Plus, on Facebook, the official My Little Pony page has liked the Legends of Equestria page, so there's a decent amount of hope that their corporate masters won't smash down on LoE.  lol I'm very hopeful that this game will get to launch smoothly, and stay up for as long as the team wants to keep working on it.  ;)

Generally, I won't have too much to say. I'm a fairly private person, and I run a small gaming syndicate that grew out of a Final Fantasy XIV free company, so a lot of my time goes into working on that when I'm not dealing with doctors and medical stuff. I suppose I'm more of a watcher/listener than a talker.  X3

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

PrincessButton

Welcome to the forums, Darkfae! :)
We hope you enjoy yourself here while the game continues to be worked on.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

NightMoonMare

Welcome to LoE! I hope you enjoy your stay here.  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

frío

Welcome to LoE Friend! we always love a new member!

ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!
0:) ^-^ ;)
A nomad, tired from wandering.

lightspeed_flash

well then welcome to the forums newbie :D hope you enjoy your stay and check out the chat while you are at it.
there are plenty of things to see and do like image sharing threads, thread games, role play forum and of course news and updates when they happen. have fun newbie  :3

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up