Growing Up: OC (Sign up before entering)

Started by Bravo 658, 2013 Mar 23, 11:32:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 23, 11:32:00 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 24, 17:37:57 by Bravo 539
Wavelength took one last look around the classroom to make sure everything was as perfect as it could be.  It was his big day as much as it was for every little pony soon to arrive at his school.

Having retired from his more hazardous past occupation, he had left his test chamber behind and decided to open a kindergarten class.  He had purchased a structure in the lot beside Cheerilee's elementary school, and after working out alternating recess breaks, she had given him access to the playground.  Wavelength had assembled the necessary paperwork, arranged the first day of school--

--and here it was.  The first day.  He walked through the colorfully-painted room, past the various simple puzzles that would jump-start the next fine generation of pony minds.  With a smile, Wavelength opened the door and rang his school bell's happy little tune for the first time and waited for parents to drop off their children for class.

Spoiler: Members • show
Spoiler: Morning Glory: Honeysuckle, Female • show

Spoiler: Omega Khaos: Cosmo Star, Female • show

Spoiler: Seriack: Sparkling Cider, Male • show

Spoiler: Laebenal: Clear Mind, Female • show

Spoiler: Bleyd: Bhall, Male • show

Spoiler: Weremetalwolf: Mercury Spark, Male • show

Spoiler: Static Boom: Sonny, Male • show

Spoiler: Fake Smile: Cinnamon Roll, Female • show

Spoiler: Ethereal Nebula: Amber Glow, Female • show

Spoiler: Enstramentall: Molly Bright, Female • show

Spoiler: Super Chris 85: Darkwind, Male • show

StaticBoom

A small yellow pegasus was slowly nudged into the kindergarten by his mother. When he turned to object, his mother gave him a quick kiss on the nose and flew off, leaving him confused.

He turned to Wavelength with a shy look in his eyes. He had a backpack, but he had placed it on the floor by now.
My OC list
[move][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f57n7d.gif[/img][/move]

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 23, 11:40:05 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 11:44:06 by Bravo 539
Wavelength greeted the pegasus with a warm smile.  Welcome to kindergarten!  I'll introduce everypony once most of the other students get here.  Come inside and play!

StaticBoom

2013 Mar 23, 11:45:11 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 11:48:43 by StaticBoom
Sonny imediatly smiled, now knowing the pony was nice.

He walked further inside and his eyes widened at the room.
[glow=red,2,300]
Woooah this is so coooool.[/glow]

He began to investigate all the items in the kindergarten he could get his hooves on.

My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

Wavelength chuckled as he watched the yellow Pegasus begin to explore, and silently thanked Cheerilee for reminding him to make sure every toy was strong enough to be stepped on.  Wavelength looked back outside as he awaited more arrivals, casting an occasional glance over his shoulder to check on Sonny.

StaticBoom

Once Sonny had grasped his surroundings he turned back to Wavelength and tugged on his tail.

[glow=red,2,300]Are you gonna be our teacher?[/glow]

As he spoke he was looking Wavelength up and down.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

Wavelength cheerfully turned to Sonny.  Yup, I'm your kindergarten teacher!  It may be a little while before the others get here, so I'll tell you my name now.  My name is Wavelength, but that might be hard for you to say.  Just call me Wave!

StaticBoom

Sonny pondered this for a moment.

[glow=red,2,300]Wavel-lenght....thats a funny name![/glow] ((Intentional misspell  :P))
He giggled for a little then stopped.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm Sonny with an 'O' [/glow]
He said this with ease, like he'd been practicing.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Laebenal

Clear Mind walked up with her parents. They stopped in front of the door of kindergarten. "Be nice to others Clear and don't worry, we'll pick you up in the afternoon." Her mother said to her. "Okay mom..." Clear said silently and hugged her mother. "Go now. This is nice place and there's nothing you have to worry about." Her mother said while hugging her back. Clear walked towards the door and turned around to take a look on her parents that waved to her and started to walk off.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Bravo 658

Wavelength laughed and smiled.  It's a pleasure to meet you, Sonny.  He turned around, having heard voices.  He saw Clear Mind standing by the door.  Welcome to kindergarten!  You can call me Wave.  Come inside, come inside! he said, holding the door open.

Laebenal

Clear walks inside and takes a look around. "Are you the teacher?" She asks from Wave.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

StaticBoom

Sonny had heard another foal and he sat down in the middle of the room, peering past Wave. He tried to look hidden for the moment, but he wasn't really succeeding.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

Yes, I am the teacher, he replied with a smile.  What's your name?

Laebenal

Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

bleyd

ok lets go and be good with otres ponys  ^-^
but if i dont like them

oh dont worry only be yourself sugarcube

bhall enter in kindergarten

Bravo 658

Welcome to class, Clear.  It's nice to meet you.  Why don't you have a look around?  Wave cast a glance over his shoulder, noticing Sonny trying very ineffectively to hide.  He chuckled and turned back to Clear.  Would you like to meet your classmate?  Wave gently ushered Clear towards Sonny and turned to the door as another colt entered.  He approached with a friendly smile.  Hello!  Come on in, and welcome to Kindergarten!  I'm your teacher, Wave.  What's your name?

Laebenal

Clear looks at Sonny. "Hi." She says to him.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Omega_Khaos

2013 Mar 23, 12:33:57 #17 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 12:39:13 by Omega_Khaos
Cosmo Walks in alone as her mom and dad had to be to their jobs early. her horn has a very dim glow to it as she comes in. now finally at the school her horn no longer glows. ((a simple location spell even a kid can do.)) Hello? am I on time? even though she has a basic sense of time she tends to get lost allot. ((the reason for the basic location spell.)) she has a light violet coat with blueish hooves. she is wearing a pink headband with a midnight blue mane. she also has a midnight blue tail with a pink stripe. She says upon seeing the teacher, "My name is Cosmo Star. Ice to eet you." most of her speech is trained but she still has work to do.

StaticBoom

Sonny grinned and pushed his glasses onto his face.

[glow=red,2,300]Hi! I'm Sonny.[/glow]
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 23, 12:35:59 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 12:41:38 by Bravo 539
Wave smiled at the new arrival.  Ah, now everypony's really piling in!  You're fine, kiddo.  I'm Wave, your teacher!

Go Up