Archived topics/thread

Started by LeviathanTS, 2016 Jan 11, 13:52:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

2016 Jan 11, 13:52:08 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 12, 10:52:54 by LeviathanTS
I'm not really sure why this topic has been archived:
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13922.0 -[LoE] Screenshots
Granted, it hasn't been used in a few months, but that is only because the servers haven't been open recently, every time there has been an event, this topic receives a lot of replies, and with an event coming up soon, it will surely be a popular topic for people to use again.

Could this topic taken out from the archive?

There are a few other anomalies I've noticed as well, but they are very minor.

Post Merge

I'm sure you are very tempted to archive this topic  ovO
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Pipkin

I am curious what happened to mine, as i'm almost positive I started the original topic years ago

Our stance on archiving topics is anything which hasn't had a post in over two months is archived.  That being said, some topics shouldn't be moved, like that one.

Unfortunately moderators don't have access to move topics from the archives, so unless an admin wants to move it back you may need to start a new thread when the osp starts.

LeviathanTS

Okay, thanks for replying ^-^

It is understandable with the great number of topics on the forum, that at least a few topics that shouldn't really be archived get archived
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Go Up