Who's all ready for the season 5 premiere?

Started by prestongo, 2014 Dec 18, 16:19:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prestongo

I know I am, and I already have my muffins ready!  :P

LostSanity

I am I just hope this longer-than-it-should-have-been wait is worth it.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Aria BIaze

Is there an official release date already?  :o

Sprinkle_Icing

Does anyone know when the next open server is, and how I can download the game? Thanks!
<br />"A cake a day keeps the doctor away, but it doesn't keep the dentist away!"<br />Skype: Sprinkle.Icing<br />Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/OQGM7<br />Latest Spa party: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16006.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Equedora on 2014 Dec 19, 10:48:16
Does anyone know when the next open server is, and how I can download the game? Thanks!

When we're ready to do another open server, we will announce it on the website and various social media.

A couple of days before the next open server weekend, you will be able to download the game. We don't leave the game up for download all year because you need the correct version of the game in order to play it when the servers open, and the game gets updated a lot due to the team adding more to it as they work on making it. I think we still haven't put in a way to update the game, other than downloading the new version from the website.

When it is time to download it, you'll just go to legendsofequestria.com and click the Download tab to be taken to the page where you can choose to download it for whichever OS you have - Windows or Mac.

Quote from: lily7603 on 2014 Dec 19, 10:29:47
Is there an official release date already?  :o

Season 5 starts in Spring 2015, is all I know.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Quizzicall

Chishio Kunrin's signature shows how much I'm ready for it :P

wingedpineapple

[move][/move]

MarshyMellow

I am, but it's and awful long wait until it actually premiers, in the meantime, I've gotten into other things, like Tamagotchi for example.  :]

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Ponies991087

I'm sure ready, I've been ready ever since it was confirmed!  :D

Howitzer

I can't imagine any brony isn't ready for the next season, but with a wait like this I wonder if Hasbro's ready yet.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

The kitty of cats pony

Well... in simple terms it is no surprise I am quite exited, from all to see and the progress of the show....

yes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE&feature=player_detailpage

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Lync Volan

I'm ready to Totally engolf myself into the new season :3

Hash Myth

I just hope the 100th episode that has been told to focus on all the side characters will be sweet!

I just hope they continue with Vinyl Scratch, aka DJPon-3 and do a rave or something  :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 14, 12:08:02
I just hope the 100th episode that has been told to focus on all the side characters will be sweet!

I just hope they continue with Vinyl Scratch, aka DJPon-3 and do a rave or something  :D
i hope they add some of the lesser loved Background ponies cause Fiddlesticks is my favorite DD:

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 14, 21:11:05
i hope they add some of the lesser loved Background ponies cause Fiddlesticks is my favorite DD:

Not sure because Fiddlesticks is apart of the apple family, more a main family side character then a side character...
But who knows how many they will go over. Maybe all music characters band together?  :D

That or another family renunion?  X3

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 14, 21:25:54
Not sure because Fiddlesticks is apart of the apple family, more a main family side character then a side character...
But who knows how many they will go over. Maybe all music characters band together?  :D

That or another family renunion?  X3
i would love a Ponyville concert :D!

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 14, 21:30:53
i would love a Ponyville concert :D!

Have all the major music players from all over Equestria play, could have Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwhich set up the stage  lol

Pinkie Pie will do rap/hip hop  :D
Rainbow Dash and the CMC can do rock/punk   lol
DJ Pon3 can do trance/Techno/Wubs
Octavia can do a symphony with others
Apple Family music players can do country music :]

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 15, 00:26:30
Have all the major music players from all over Equestria play, could have Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwhich set up the stage  lol

Pinkie Pie will do rap/hip hop  :D
Rainbow Dash and the CMC can do rock/punk   lol
DJ Pon3 can do trance/Techno/Wubs
Octavia can do a symphony with others
Apple Family music players can do country music :]
yes love it totally love it! :3
but what happens to Apple Bloom does she get 2 parts?

Go Up