33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

Well I have no idea, but here's proof. They got out of black screen of death so apparently some hacker just froze the game there.

quick question: does the male pokemon pass down the hidden ability upon breeding?
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Bro1997

I can't really decide because I don't own both games and usually play Pokémon on virtual machines only.

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Aug 01, 20:50:08
quick question: does the male pokemon pass down the hidden ability upon breeding?

ONLY if you breed with a Ditto; it's useless otherwise.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Bro1997

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Aug 01, 22:30:37

With the Japanese dub of MLP, is there by any chance any new Japanese bronies joining the fandom and is there any Brony conventions being held in Japan now? Just curious.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 01, 22:36:52

With the Japanese dub of MLP, is there by any chance any new Japanese bronies joining the fandom and is there any Brony conventions being held in Japan now? Just curious.

And this has to do with Pokemon how?

Bro1997

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Aug 02, 21:29:25
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 01, 22:36:52

And this has to do with Pokemon how?

Nothing. I found on the bottom of one of the comments something about a Japanese dub of MLP and that Season 2 was finished. Probably something that is off topic and shouldn't be talked about on here.  Just interested if Japan had any bronies themselves or any Japanese Brony conventions. Sorry if it confused you or others.

Rikaria

That was my forum signature...

Bro1997

2014 Aug 03, 11:42:46 #987 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 14:36:50 by McSleuthburger
just buy the game instead of pirating it

Julius

But being a pirate is fun Sleuthy! Yarr! :P

I'm kidding!
Purr~

Bro1997

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Aug 05, 03:40:46
But being a pirate is fun Sleuthy! Yarr! :P

I'm kidding!

No, it's actually illegal and I'm not spending over $200 just for a 3DS and both copies of the game. Besides, tons of Pokémon fans have pirated games before the 6th generation.

Rikaria

Can we PLEASE move on...

Bro1997

2014 Aug 05, 16:38:13 #991 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 06, 10:43:37 by Astranacus
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Aug 05, 15:06:01
Can we PLEASE move on...

* Please read the forum rules and do NOT bring up controversial subjects in the future, As this violates rule 14.*

KirbyFluttershy

I heard that someone had their save file corrupted by doing a power save, but if you guys care about your save file, don't do power saves that often unless you know what to do and how it works.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - PokéBall Vivillon Distribution

For those of you in North America, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is currently being distributed to Pokémon X & Y titles. This online distribution is only available for a very short time, until August 12th so be sure to download it while you can.

Bro1997

I'm sorry for what I was talking about before on this thread. It wasn't alright and I broke the rule of discussing piracy. I hope it was removed and I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

ManeFlame

Glad they're finally releasing more promos in the US for these games. (grumble grumble, lucky Japan)
Now if they'd just release the Birthday Eevee. >.>

cloudwilk

Pokeball vivillon today~~~ ... Don't know if all y'all already knew (cause I didn't until someone told me  :I ) or don't collect vivi's (Yea, finally got all patterns >w<) but, for US anyway, the pokeball vivi pattern can be taken from wifi and closes on aug 12th  :D
I knew I'd be ecstatic if I didn't know, so I thought it'd be important to mention  x3

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Rikaria

Uhh... I posted about that already...

cloudwilk

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

MoonBunni

I honestly cannot wait for the Hoenn remake...

dat swampert mega evolution tho  o.O

also one of the newest mega evolutions.. lil dude looks like a messed up air plane  lol

Pastels and cute things...

Go Up