Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrEmu

I'd be awful in a herd, in LOTRO when I became an officer I just derped around like I always did and almost became the leader because EVERYPONY there adored me...I have no idea why...

[Dumb thing that annoys Sweet Brew]
Having my best friend away at Bronycon being all alone here. :'(

Midnight Breeze

I just recently discovered that Liverpool is, in fact, NOT a giant pool full of livers.

Julius

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jul 31, 15:20:58Having my best friend away at Bronycon being all alone here. :'(

Almost making it to BronyCon with all of my friends myself, but failing to do so thanks to this stupid country. I am so done with this place. So. Freaking. Done. :l
Purr~

Pipkin

No coffee ....
like.....anywhere

America needs tim Horton.  Ive already  had to nap once today...at Bronycon.  I napped at bronycon  >:/

Little Star

Laptop being all unenergized at the con :c

MrEmu

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jul 31, 21:28:33
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jul 31, 15:20:58Having my best friend away at Bronycon being all alone here. :'(

Almost making it to BronyCon with all of my friends myself, but failing to do so thanks to this stupid country. I am so done with this place. So. Freaking. Done. :l
I WAS going with my friend, but plans fell through...So not only do I NOT get to meet them in person but I also don't get to talk to them for a week....

GoldenTerrabyte

Everyone talking about BronyCon right now. T-T
I'm back

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Aug 01, 16:49:56
Everyone talking about BronyCon right now. T-T

;-;

why bronycon
why
<br />

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 01, 16:08:14
No coffee ....
like.....anywhere

America needs tim Horton.  Ive already  had to nap once today...at Bronycon.  I napped at bronycon  >:/

Starbucks has more than just frozen and iced coffee. They have hot coffee too. :D
Also, their hot chocolate is amaaazing. This winter, everybody here needs to try their hot chocolate. Just sayin'.

When people don't liiiistennnn!
Like, a video game completely explains some part of the story, and then 20 minutes later, people are asking questions that were answered by that explanation!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

2014 Aug 01, 17:31:35 #13650 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 02, 03:56:32 by Chishio Kunrin
Logo quiz (not really logo but I don't know how to call it) questions:
20% Famous people (don't really know them)
20% Movies (don't really know them)
15% Brands and Companies (know most)
10% Cities and countries and junk (know some)
5% Videogames (know them all) and
30% frickin anime HOW am I supposed to know EVERY DANG ANIME THAT EVER EXISTED.

Midnight Breeze

Whose idea was it to build the IT department right next to the morgue?

How am I supposed to work comfortably in the knowledge that there are dead bodies literally right on the other side of the wall I'm leaning against?

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 01, 22:00:03
Whose idea was it to build the IT department right next to the morgue?

How am I supposed to work comfortably in the knowledge that there are dead bodies literally right on the other side of the wall I'm leaning against?

If they turn into wall-wrecking zombies you'll be the first one to get attacked.  :]

Chishio Kunrin

Nickelodeon... Why... Why would you put a spoiler in the thumbnail of Legend of Korra episode 9? *Double facepalm*

Midnight Breeze

Why is it so difficult to find 1-bedroom mobile homes?

MrSpyro

Whoever made League of Legends is a freaking idiot. I've tried downloading it like seven times and it didn't work, but when I tried to log in to the forums, it said I can't post in it until I downloaded and launched the game. Some people...
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Midnight Breeze

I tried baking homemade french fries in my toaster oven without greasing the pan and this happens.

I CAN'T EVEN COOK A ONE-INGREDIENT FOOD RIGHT!

And to think I wanted to be a chef when I was a kid.

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that our cats like to lay down in places they know is a frequent walkway for us.
It's 4:37 AM, and I went down the hall to go to the bathroom. I tripped over my cat Callie because it's so dark and most of her fur is black. *Sigh*

Ramisha

Why are the Sims 4 so AWESOME and I will never play them? It's not fair, I just want to try out the house and sim building DD:

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 03, 11:01:46
Why are the Sims 4 so AWESOME and I will never play them?

Why won't you?

Go Up