What Will You Be for Halloween?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Sep 30, 18:18:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

I was the 9th Doctor last year. But I was thinking that this year, that I should once again be this guy again!

Since it's the Year of Luigi and all. And I was a pirate a whole lot my past Halloweens. Just my second time to be the green 'stached man once again. (Speaking of... I gotta find that 'stache! lol)

It's too bad I can't have the Poltergust with me or even some white gloves. But it's good enough. Got a couple days to prepare...

It'll mainly be at the Halloween Dance we have this-a Friday. Some of my friends are also going as other game characters like Megaman... :)

GoldenTerrabyte

You only need three things:
1. Cool hat
2. Cool bag of some sort
3. Random clothes
And boom, Pokémon trainer.
I'm back

Nightmare702

Wear my white morph suit and dress shirt, pants and be slenderman!
~Deleted, wat?~

Little Star

Just got this really cute leopard costume!

Johannes

We don't celebrate Halloween here but if we did, I'd probably wear this:

Tech

Quote from: Johannes on 2013 Oct 25, 04:21:24
We don't celebrate Halloween here but if we did, I'd probably wear this:

:O
SO awesome! :D

just like Bakasan, we dont celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands.
Instead, we celebrate st.Maarten around the sametime.
During st.Maarten kids run around the place with their flashlight on a stick, and sing songs infront of your door, afterwards they demand candy... :l
Dispenser comin' up!
Steam Profile

Ramisha

Chishio Kunrin

Halloween is going to be cold and rainy here. Not much of anyone will be doing anything here this year. Oh well, I don't have a costume anyway. :\

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

Change of plans... my nose started bleeding yesterday and it didn't stop so they stuck this thing in my nose so I won't be able to paint my face like a skull, I'll be a zombie....
Anyway we'll still have cookies  :D
oh and if I were to paint my face, could I post a picture here? Or not?

GoldenTerrabyte

Pokémon trainer! The costume came out well, if I can figure out how, I'll post a picture.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

i'm going as kagamine len in the riddle solver who can't solve riddles when i get my hair done i'll post it
ay i'm no longer using this site

Ramisha

Happy Halloweeeeeennn!!
Spoiler: Cookies!!! • show
Fluttershy, my pony and my friend's pony! We're delicious.

I can't post a photo of my costume here because I painted my face.... unfortunately we can't post pictures with our faces in them.

blobking156

My Yu Narukami costume is AWESHUME!

Renatan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Oct 31, 00:58:16
Halloween is going to be cold and rainy here. Not much of anyone will be doing anything here this year. Oh well, I don't have a costume anyway. :\

Where I live it was extremely windy and it poured all night.

I went out anyways  ovO
But now I have to re-make my unicorn horn necklace since it got destroyed from rain... and my 6 pegasi wings got wet and lost some feathers... and the fake blood washed off my arms just a few minutes after I left...

So for the first time I get to make my costume, mother nature laid down the troll card!  :l
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

blobking156

NO ONE AT ALL recognized my costume.

Ramisha

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Nov 01, 17:49:30

I doubt I would too.....I have no idea who Yu Nakurami is, unfortunately.

GoldenTerrabyte

People kept saying I was Ash. I WAS NOT ASH!
I'm back

Renatan

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Nov 01, 17:49:30

Don't feel bad; no one knew who I was either. They didn't even bother asking.

Actually, funny story: a little girl (maybe 6) saw my pegasi wings and said "hi", and me, not being a fan of children, just kinda ignored her and kept walking. Yea, well, a few seconds later I heard her say "I said hi to that angel!"
Oh my gosh. I had to resist bursting out laughing  lol An angel of all things! I was Pinkie Pie from the Cupcakes fanfic! I was covered in fake blood for crying out loud! Angels don't typically have six wings, and if they did they wouldn't be a white pair, a black pair and a bright pink hair. Not to mention the pink wig, blood stains, the patchwork gown and striped socks...
Maybe I should have taken a fake knife along after all  ovO Run little fillies, run!
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Go Up