I was not dressed as PSY last year ._.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

narwhaliagames

i'm going as a human version of one of my oc's
ay i'm no longer using this site

Ronineter

2013 Oct 02, 11:53:10 #23 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 02, 11:54:41 by Ronineter
We Don't celebrate Halloween here. However in the beginning of February we have Carnaval(Not the Brazil one!) Then we dress up as anything(Costumes etc) and got 5 days of partying where you mostly end up drunk each day on 4 o clock in the morning. We serve beer per meter and have a parade.(See vid)http://youtu.be/HjyfgMWSpJs

This is just the parade, not the after party(And ofc not English spoken, since its a complication of local telivision)  :P

SolarStorm

Most likely SCP-049, ringing a doorbell and saying "I'm here to cure you" would be fun  :D

Tiger

We don't celebrate Halloween here, so I'm going to be myself!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rarity Rose

Book Smarts

My college is doing a campus-wide Zombie Tag event on Halloween. What do you guys suggest I dress up as running away from zombies?  lol

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 08, 21:00:53
My college is doing a campus-wide Zombie Tag event on Halloween. What do you guys suggest I dress up as running away from zombies?  lol
you should go as frank west from dead rising lol

Book Smarts

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 08, 21:03:03

"You look simply smashing mr zombie, smile for the camer- aaaaaaaaahhh!!"

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 08, 21:05:59
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 08, 21:03:03

"You look simply smashing mr zombie, smile for the camer- aaaaaaaaahhh!!"
YES I've been wanting to replay that game forever but i cant afford a copy for my xbox

moonlight7starshine

People in the Philippines barely celebrate Halloween if I get a chance il be jigsaw from the saw movies though it would be kinda awkward since I'm a girl

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

The Stars

:U I must dress up as Jensen for Halloween
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Ramisha

2013 Oct 09, 14:24:23 #34 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 10, 08:31:03 by Ramisha
Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Oct 09, 14:15:39
Spoiler: show

:U I must dress up as Jensen for Halloween

I think that guy's design is one of the best designs ever. Just look at him:he's ultra I AM A BAD PONY,has a kevlar shield but in the same time he's classy (look at his jacket pattern,and he has a turtleneck-if that isn't the classiest thing ever then I dunno what is) and cool,his hair looks so cool! And the gloves!And oooh the glasses! If you ask me that is the best design ever. At least of the ones I know about.

edit:hahahaha oops sorry people I am a bad pony  X3

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GuitarBrony

EDIT: got a censored version. I tend to forget those kind of things. sorry.

Being as I have several events I'm going to, I have several costumes. This is the one I'm really hoping to FINALLY get done for this year. Trying to be the Courier from Fallout: New Vegas (though i'm taking some creative liberties with the accessories.) still WIP, though, but I'm hoping to be able to finish it. I love Fallout too much to not let that happen. Other than that, I'll be rocking an older, but reworked Riddler outfit i did a few years back, and possibly my TF2 Engineer costume (if i can get new goggles and fix the helmet.)

~No IRL pictures please
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Book Smarts

Hey everybody, Halloween costumes are great, but please try to avoid posting 'in real life' (IRL) pictures that show the face. If you want to post your costume, try to wear a mask, or photo edit a black box over your face. It's a safety policy on our forum to keep forum users safe.

On a side note, there's a Halloween thread up, so I'm just going to merge the two threads together.

Keep costumes PG, noncontroversial, and be safe  ^-^   

GlassMirror

2013 Oct 11, 18:03:06 #38 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 11, 21:47:39 by GlassMirror
I don't think i'm going trick or treating no more  :3
I get bags of king sized candy anyway.
But, if I am, I would be:
Spoiler: show

Renatan

I'm going as Pinkie Pie from the fanfic Cupcakes  ovO
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Go Up